Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Fix

How about for fashion they just change the colors we have always had the same set of colors for every type of fash (except covens there’s no orange :o ) so for revival chests have like a different shade of blue or brown lanrik something like that just my thoughts
Magister22-fire Mage
Go Gwyd!

Re: Fix

How about for fashion they just change the colors we have always had the same set of colors for every type of fash (except covens there’s no orange :o ) so for revival chests have like a different shade of blue or brown lanrik something like that just my thoughts
+1
It is within you to succeed
My character Souleste was named after myself -

- my middle name is Celeste, so Souleste seems fitting...
Ice all on me

+1 my thought exactly. It preserves the integrity of our collections and gives everyone something old/new to collect. We'd all love to see that sunlit blue on lanrik. Coral, magenta, lavender, pale green, aquamarine, with irridesence, silver and gold metallic instead of black and white as the top tier colors perhaps. You could easily appease every one in this situation with these limited edition colors. I for one hope this is the case; can't wait to open some chests tomorrow and see if you've done just that. Hopeful and anxious not to be let down!! It will absolutely determine how many chests people open... think about it.

Kestrel from Morrigan... let's talk about fashion honey!!
theKestrel of Dal Riata, Morrigan, et al

+1 my thought exactly. It preserves the integrity of our collections and gives everyone something old/new to collect. We'd all love to see that sunlit blue on lanrik. Coral, magenta, lavender, pale green, aquamarine, with irridesence, silver and gold metallic instead of black and white as the top tier colors perhaps. You could easily appease every one in this situation with these limited edition colors. I for one hope this is the case; can't wait to open some chests tomorrow and see if you've done just that. Hopeful and anxious not to be let down!! It will absolutely determine how many chests people open... think about it.

Kestrel from Morrigan... let's talk about fashion honey!!
I don't think these chests are being released tomorrow..

Ice all on me

I heard tonight that it got postponed. Hopefully the developers are listening! I am sure we would all love to have white lanrik, myself VERY MUCH SO, but there is a reason we are not all wearing red highlander, too. We want variety and individuality as much as we want our collections to remain collectible. I hope people who have those collections which are unfathomably huge are listening to those of us with smaller collections, who are defending their rights. Maybe they will loose their grip on their third and fourth sets of things and have a little charity in their hearts toward the collectors who never got a chance to get those items? I have been playing since 2011 but did not start collecting fashion until just over a year ago because it is very expensive to do so. Some of my older friends have helped me by allowing me to buy partial sets which I then had to complete. It IS great fun; as one said tonight..."Keep the dream alive...." regarding the possibility of purchasing items someday. Others of them do not sell or trade items to save their lives ...LOL

My personal approach is to help others find a look that they love. I buy a lot of fashion while trying to complete my own collection and keep a lot of it on hand so that people can come to me for just that reason, too! I don't buy fashion and keep multiple copies of items for myself. Unless you want all your toons dressed alike that seems a little odd and definitely serves only the purpose of controlling the market value of that item by making it more scarce. I'd prefer to see others, who are trying to complete their sets, find pieces they need. It makes people so happy. That in turn makes me happy, too. Just as my friends did for me, so I want to do for others who wish to start their collections or who want that ONE special look at a time.

The bottom line folks is that fashion should be fun and not a bone of contention in the game. Let's try our best to keep it that way! This is another way we can show our good sportsmanship to each other and make friends across clan boundary lines.
theKestrel of Dal Riata, Morrigan, et al

Can't wait for wm to come out otm I'm dropping 500$ on those chests their awesome!!!
damn... wish I could do the same :lol:

wanna help a girl out?...

:lol:

Ice all on me