Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Remember when...

Remember when we used to have event bosses spawn behind the castle thru the other gate.

Remember when we used to have clan meetings at the bank chest area after a boss.

Remember when we used to hide behind that one building when switching fashion out of bank so castle spammers didn't see us and beg to buy fashion.
Enjoying life one kill at a time .......

Remember when we used to have event bosses spawn behind the castle thru the other gate.

Remember when we used to have clan meetings at the bank chest area after a boss.

Remember when we used to hide behind that one building when switching fashion out of bank so castle spammers didn't see us and beg to buy fashion.
remember when you could glitch into that building?? that was lit.
It is within you to succeed
My character Souleste was named after myself -

- my middle name is Celeste, so Souleste seems fitting...
Ice all on me

God damnit this thread is almost making me break up in tears, I can't believe it's been 6 years of this game for me.

Remember when witch brooms were the Halloween mounts?

Remember when events were not about buying random loot boxes?

Remember when we had fun in the arena?

Remember when the castle fountain was filled and the chat was spammed with trade offers?

Remember when you could get Connacht gear pieces?

Remember when we used fettlecaps to level?

Remember when people used to walk around with golden shrink and growth charms at the fountain?

Remember when we used to use the golden sword off hands? And do you remember when everyone sold them in place of the new axe off hands?

I used to love this game to death, played from 2012-2015 on Mabon, I logged in from time to time but I'm glad I came to these forums. Thank you to everyone for the great memories, while the current game is nothing I can ever love again, thank you Mabon, thank you Elite for all the boss hunts and thank you to the original developers of this game you rock.
/Slayermma/Sadfella/Rex/Hover (WG)

Emotional breakdown over.