Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Gold farming

Im a level 80 ranger and just like every other non plat buyer i have gold problems. I have tried farming in fingals cave and shalemont but it only gives me 3k - 4k(if im lucky) per hour and the clans i have joined never go bossing. Im trying to get regen ammy for 90k gold (for 20 energy regen) but its taking forever. I have tried merching in ah but that also takes time when you dont have enough money to start off with. Is there any other way like repeatable quests which give gold. Does fishing help? Any idea will be helpful.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Re: Gold farming

I give u advice. Best way to farm on ur lvl doesnt really exist ... but if u manage to make few more lvls (with new questline its easy) you can go farm in murky vaults - smugglers living thee behind waterfall at ley have chance of dropping chest (selling for 2k each to vendor) and you can also get shadowstrike skill tome (very valuable skill - might ve worth more than 2 of those ammys you want buy) ... its pretty easy farm and you can lvl there as well ... gl

Edit:
Or try farming pledges (hunters remains quest) its throught whole CH world (and if you search net you will find where they spawn) ... idk how on your server but on my server is pledge around 2k (used to be 1k but AH changed price)
Donn

Lucas R2, 223 rogue
Lucas R4, 196 ranger

Proud guardian of Concordiia

Im a level 80 ranger and just like every other non plat buyer i have gold problems. I have tried farming in fingals cave and shalemont but it only gives me 3k - 4k(if im lucky) per hour and the clans i have joined never go bossing. Im trying to get regen ammy for 90k gold (for 20 energy regen) but its taking forever. I have tried merching in ah but that also takes time when you dont have enough money to start off with. Is there any other way like repeatable quests which give gold. Does fishing help? Any idea will be helpful.

Create many account. Do daily bounty. Sell mount token for 40-50k depending on servers economy. After 3-4 months, youre be a millionaire. That's what I do and everybody are doing. I called it the dummy account. You can do this in any game.
Clanless in DONN server... but HAPPY :lol:

yingyang - mage - lvl 100+
blinkdagger - rogue - lvl 100+
coppinger - rogue - lvl 100+
the excalibur - warrior - lvl 50+
waljanmackerro - mage - lvl 50+
breathoffire - mage - lvl 50+

At lvl 80, fishing won't get you the type of cash flow you need. At low levels, it can be a useful source of cash. When you get to Shalemont and want to get a new weapon, then fishing is probably as quick as any way of getting the gold needed. Now though you may just be asked to match your 3-4k per hour if luck is on your side.
Did you finish all the Veltessa? Quest line in stonevale, it finally finishes with you killing Grak Vileshank? That quest line gives some decent gold reward.
Otherwise best option is pirates in Fingals Cave and hope for gold dubloons.
Another quick thing is every hour or so head to Dustwhither and check the 3 boss rooms for the various priest and priestess of Donn and other 4* mobs. See if you can get lucky and drop a tigers eye. Only takes 5 mins for the 3 rooms and can get 2k for the tigers eye if lucky.
clanless in a clan filled world
- and happy to be so