Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: The beta?

Aiming to release at some point in the next fortnight.

That being said with everything going on dates can and may shift (Hopefully not).
For all Americans, that's two weeks.
Thank you. I was actually about to google it.

I thought everyone knew what a gortnight was. And americans use the term too. Well ones who family is newer from across the pond
I've never heard someone say it. Why not just say two weeks?
Nuada
1st plvl 97
Rhiannon
P21iii flvl 110

Code: Select all

<SPAN TITLE=”You found a secret!! :P”>.Hover your cursor over this text for good luck!</SPAN>
^BBCode is confusing. Please help me fix. Not sure why the BBcode wont convert HTML^

I thought everyone knew what a gortnight was. And americans use the term too. Well ones who family is newer from across the pond
It's the same reasoning behind saying a week instead of seven days. Because there is a word that already means seven days and there is a different word that already means two weeks and if it's culturally normal to use that word most people opt to do so. It's more efficient.
killface lvl 155 Rogue of Balor
General of EXODUS

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCeZxVGzZCT1maDiO_iPo9dA

Mirdon lvl 200+ Mage of Epona

Clan Pantheon

Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't.

It's the same reasoning behind saying a week instead of seven days. Because there is a word that already means seven days and there is a different word that already means two weeks and if it's culturally normal to use that word most people opt to do so. It's more efficient.
True. But lets be honest the main reason is really just 'cause fortnight sounds way cooler than two weeks lmao

Aetheon - 100+ Rogue on Lir
KserRogue - 90+ Rogue on Epona
Hero of Dal Riata since Beltane 2013

"Failure to plan is planning to fail."

"If serving is beneath you, leadership is beyond you."

Aiming to release at some point in the next fortnight.

That being said with everything going on dates can and may shift (Hopefully not).
Is this still looking like an accurate time frame? Is it likely but it will be next week?
It is what I am aiming for but it is looking less likely.

Hopefully I will have a solid timeline next week.