Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: The beta?

Can't ask for a beta when non stop complaints about log in issues lagging and otm sucking. Why should they work hard for the crap talk they get.
Ikr they never get appreciated for the hard work they put in the game and maintaining servers. Now that the game has gotten as big as it has, especially with the cross platform update it's not easy to upkeep whole servers and then people complain about log in issues which pushes them even further because now otm has to pay attention to individual accounts on these large servers. I think they should get volunteers for these smaller accounts like moderators for ceartain servers to fix things such as log in issues, broken quests, and disappearing items. I don't talk to otm and know if handling these problems is a struggle for them or not, but I think server mods would help them focus more on new content and less on players problems. I know that there are forum moderators but I don't know about server moderators. If this is something that already happens and I don't know about it let me know.
Nuada
1st plvl 97
Rhiannon
P21iii flvl 110

Code: Select all

<SPAN TITLE=”You found a secret!! :P”>.Hover your cursor over this text for good luck!</SPAN>
^BBCode is confusing. Please help me fix. Not sure why the BBcode wont convert HTML^

Can't ask for a beta when non stop complaints about log in issues lagging and otm sucking. Why should they work hard for the crap talk they get.
i will not thank OTM until they start listening to the community
Hi

They have been since 2011, you're just being a *** lol
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

They have been since 2011, you're just being a **** lol
. they took like 3 years to come out with fishing
Hi

They have been since 2011, you're just being a **** lol
. they took like 3 years to come out with fishing
Fishing wasn't really asked for, and either way they were too busy focusing on events at the time.
Wafflez.
(|%}^=

Because that's their job. When things go poorly people complain. When things go well players praise.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

When is it lol. It's been like 3 weeks and still no beta? When roughly will it be
Muldar has multiple threads where he gives the approximate dates. It's easily found if searched
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue