Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: The beta?

#31
LivingArawn wrote:Hope it comes out within that time frame, most of us are rather eager to try out the new content. I could use a break from boss placeholder camping ;)

You won't be able to touch the content for months. Granted you may be able to snag more edl than usual and possibly unicolours can begin necro, res will be holding onto EVERY boss in the gardens. Better get your lock groups ready and have some people play in beta to test out the strategies.
Wafflez.
(|%}^=

Re: The beta?

#32
Loco cola wrote:
LivingArawn wrote:Hope it comes out within that time frame, most of us are rather eager to try out the new content. I could use a break from boss placeholder camping ;)

You won't be able to touch the content for months. Granted you may be able to snag more edl than usual and possibly unicolours can begin necro, res will be holding onto EVERY boss in the gardens. Better get your lock groups ready and have some people play in beta to test out the strategies.


There is a lot of negativity there, but I'll stick with correcting one thing. Your post is not relevant, as this beta is not for the new zone. There won't be any lock battles on cooking and I'd like to see the person who thinks they can try to stop me from getting the new fashion.
Liv Arronheln 215
Chieftain of DragonSouls
Arawn
”One day, you will be old enough to start reading fairytales again.”

Re: The beta?

#33
LivingArawn wrote:
Loco cola wrote:
LivingArawn wrote:Hope it comes out within that time frame, most of us are rather eager to try out the new content. I could use a break from boss placeholder camping ;)

You won't be able to touch the content for months. Granted you may be able to snag more edl than usual and possibly unicolours can begin necro, res will be holding onto EVERY boss in the gardens. Better get your lock groups ready and have some people play in beta to test out the strategies.


There is a lot of negativity there, but I'll stick with correcting one thing. Your post is not relevant, as this beta is not for the new zone. There won't be any lock battles on cooking and I'd like to see the person who thinks they can try to stop me from getting the new fashion.

Thought you were excited for corrupted gardens as I, but I digress.

People will go crazy for the items in cooking and you may not be able to gather them for a week or two, and if it's worth it people will farm for entire months
Wafflez.
(|%}^=

Re: The beta?

#34
Loco cola wrote:
LivingArawn wrote:
Loco cola wrote:You won't be able to touch the content for months. Granted you may be able to snag more edl than usual and possibly unicolours can begin necro, res will be holding onto EVERY boss in the gardens. Better get your lock groups ready and have some people play in beta to test out the strategies.


There is a lot of negativity there, but I'll stick with correcting one thing. Your post is not relevant, as this beta is not for the new zone. There won't be any lock battles on cooking and I'd like to see the person who thinks they can try to stop me from getting the new fashion.

Thought you were excited for corrupted gardens as I, but I digress.

People will go crazy for the items in cooking and you may not be able to gather them for a week or two, and if it's worth it people will farm for entire months


I am excited for the gardens, but they won't be in this beta, so I'm focusing on what is.
Liv Arronheln 215
Chieftain of DragonSouls
Arawn
”One day, you will be old enough to start reading fairytales again.”

Re: The beta?

#35
LivingArawn wrote:
Loco cola wrote:
LivingArawn wrote:
There is a lot of negativity there, but I'll stick with correcting one thing. Your post is not relevant, as this beta is not for the new zone. There won't be any lock battles on cooking and I'd like to see the person who thinks they can try to stop me from getting the new fashion.

Thought you were excited for corrupted gardens as I, but I digress.

People will go crazy for the items in cooking and you may not be able to gather them for a week or two, and if it's worth it people will farm for entire months


I am excited for the gardens, but they won't be in this beta, so I'm focusing on what is.

There's also a beta for gardens soon after, yeah?
Wafflez.
(|%}^=

Re: The beta?

#36
Loco cola wrote:
LivingArawn wrote:
Loco cola wrote:Thought you were excited for corrupted gardens as I, but I digress.

People will go crazy for the items in cooking and you may not be able to gather them for a week or two, and if it's worth it people will farm for entire months


I am excited for the gardens, but they won't be in this beta, so I'm focusing on what is.

There's also a beta for gardens soon after, yeah?



Lol he said soon

Re: The beta?

#37
Corrupt wrote:
Elfylolz wrote:Can't ask for a beta when non stop complaints about log in issues lagging and otm sucking. Why should they work hard for the crap talk they get.


i will not thank OTM until they start listening to the community

It is technically their game. They have full creative rights, so listening to the playerbase won't always be made clear. But be sure that they do take note of each and every idea that is passed.
★ℚʊɛɛɳ øƒ Ғɑṩɧɪøɳ
iOS Player since 2011
Name: Killerado
World: Morrigan
I'm a Forums Guide, if you need help feel free to PM me
Rainbow Color
ケルトの戦士 (Keruto no senshi, Celtic Warriors)
Esquilax is the best!

Re: The beta?

#38
Elfylolz wrote:Can't ask for a beta when non stop complaints about log in issues lagging and otm sucking. Why should they work hard for the crap talk they get.


Honestly I am sure when they see someone being a cry baby they dont take em seriously AT ALL. They know peeps are dumb.
Epona:
Fire Mage - 201 mage
Mabon:
Ashley A - 220
00000000000000000 -183
Clan: Wolf Gang *howls*
YouTube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxO65h ... zMqzIHiOTQ

Re: The beta?

#39
Jonsa wrote:
Corrupt wrote:
Elfylolz wrote:Can't ask for a beta when non stop complaints about log in issues lagging and otm sucking. Why should they work hard for the crap talk they get.


i will not thank OTM until they start listening to the community

It is technically their game. They have full creative rights, so listening to the playerbase won't always be made clear. But be sure that they do take note of each and every idea that is passed.

Some people will never understand
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Re: The beta?

#40
Muldar wrote:
Killface wrote:
Muldar wrote:Aiming to release at some point in the next fortnight.

That being said with everything going on dates can and may shift (Hopefully not).


Is this still looking like an accurate time frame? Is it likely but it will be next week?


It is what I am aiming for but it is looking less likely.

Hopefully I will have a solid timeline next week.


Muldar I have faith in you! Use the force and give me beta :lol:
Enjoying life one kill at a time .......

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Eragon123, W7ch and 17 guests