Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Reasoning on Revival Chests, (Q&A)?

Personally I think the argument that these fashions are coveted because they look good is ridiculous, and if that was the case they would have been highly desired at the time. Of course this isn't the case
Would you choose the current token fashion or Highlander over something as sexy as hunter or lanrik? If people back then could see how recent fashion looked they would stock pile on hunter. People also want the chests to help them complete sets.

Yea otm could release better looking fash, but that still doesn't change that fact that hunter or lanrik is sexy, people still want to complete sets, and eventually old fashion will die out.

Hunter only looks good on female characters and lanrik looks ugly on all.
Characters (In order of creation)

Nigel-rogue
Gettafix-druid
MaidMarrion-ranger
BrianBlessed-warrior
NoelEdmonds-mage

Personally I think the argument that these fashions are coveted because they look good is ridiculous, and if that was the case they would have been highly desired at the time. Of course this isn't the case
Would you choose the current token fashion or Highlander over something as sexy as hunter or lanrik? If people back then could see how recent fashion looked they would stock pile on hunter. People also want the chests to help them complete sets.

Yea otm could release better looking fash, but that still doesn't change that fact that hunter or lanrik is sexy, people still want to complete sets, and eventually old fashion will die out.

Ur ugly .-.
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Your trippin lol
World: Lugh
Clan: Pegasus
Rob155: 225 Warrior
Robsranger: 226 Ranger
Robtherogue: 190 Locker

Those who say old fashion is ugly are probably those who walk around in any black/white fashion and get a virtual ego about it lol

Old fashion was the best looking, especially lanrik, frostguard, wyldwood and some pieces of hunter. OTM's designing skills are getting worse and worse with every outfit they release which is why they're putting up revival chests, even though the obvious solution is to pick up a book about fashion to create better outfits that people will buy chests for.

As it has been said, revival chests are unfair to those who have collected rare outfits for years and years

Those who say old fashion is ugly are probably those who walk around in any black/white fashion and get a virtual ego about it lol

Old fashion was the best looking, especially lanrik, frostguard, wyldwood and some pieces of hunter. OTM's designing skills are getting worse and worse with every outfit they release which is why they're putting up revival chests, even though the obvious solution is to pick up a book about fashion to create better outfits that people will buy chests for.

As it has been said, revival chests are unfair to those who have collected rare outfits for years and years
Na, I actually think the token fashion isn't that bad looking as I wear it sometimes myself. And the next fashion looks really good. People just view down on it because it's so cheap which is a good thing
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Na, I actually think the token fashion isn't that bad looking as I wear it sometimes myself. And the next fashion looks really good. People just view down on it because it's so cheap which is a good thing
I'm not saying it's ugly because it's cheap, but because it is. It's not a coincidence that the newer fashion is cheaper, and even though the token system does help it, it can be seen in the oufits that OTM has been putting less work (or imagination) into designing them (for example look at fishing fashion, highlander, rodair...).
Besides, this is not a communist game so no need to be resentful when you can't afford lanrik or whatever just bc it's old and therefore valuable, earn gold and you will be able to buy fashion

I just wish OTM would be a bit more creative because besides maybe faewynd, I feel like the fashion is dying a bit right now

I'm not saying it's ugly because it's cheap, but because it is. It's not a coincidence that the newer fashion is cheaper, and even though the token system does help it, it can be seen in the oufits that OTM has been putting less work (or imagination) into designing them (for example look at fishing fashion, highlander, rodair...).
Besides, this is not a communist game so no need to be resentful when you can't afford lanrik or whatever just bc it's old and therefore valuable, earn gold and you will be able to buy fashion

I just wish OTM would be a bit more creative because besides maybe faewynd, I feel like the fashion is dying a bit right now
The new fashion sets such as rodair and sacred watch were far from bad in my opinion. The fact that they were completely common and irrelevant to own made everyone hate them. Every cool player was wearing rodair pants with ard woads when they came out. Now that everyone has them no one wants to wear em.
Te new fashion sets are far from ugly (except wintermist lol sorry) but they could definitely have worked on the visual effects. Nothing disappoints me more than to find out the new fash effects are a knock-off sunbound.
I did appreciate the faewynd effect but I think it looks much better on female characters than male. Looking forward to more effects like blood dust and snowbound and spooky.