Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Revised Revival chests, @OTM

Could you tell us a couple of the changes before re-release? Since they were removed because of player feedback, I think it's only fair that players get to give feedback on the revised ones before they're official.
LordOfDiablos: 228 Support Rogue
HealerOfEvil: 180 Support Druid
ButcherOfEvil: 180 Tank Warrior
Proud General of Enigma!
'Lord, you look like a gay detective moose' Limbro, 2015

Re: Revised Revival chests, @OTM

I talked about this with some friends in game, and te best idea we could think of was to have the normal token chests have a very low drop rate for legacy fashion. Like a very low drop rate. Obviously the older the fashion the harder it would be to find it in chests. This way the plat sales would go up for you and new players would still have a chance to get the old rare fash.
The problem with limited time sepparare legacy chests is that plat sales would be insane for two days and virtually inexistant for the rest of te event.

Re: Revised Revival chests, @OTM

How about a chest token that YOU (the player) get to choose the chest from all old events or the revival chest. The chance percentages would be so high of everyone getting the revival chests would be much lower. Me personally, I would be going for the unicorn event chest.
DR Derp of Donn
Meh