Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Server Restart - 15 Minutes - Hotfix

Dear OTM. I have been faithful to you for years. I lived through the lag you promised to fix but never did. I stayed even when you scrapped the season lux and chests. How did you reward me and other faithful costumers? By preventing us to even log. Its like you are thinking "if they cant log they cant lag". By God get some ppl with IT skills who know what they are doing and scrap those budget servers.
Yea because Otm is actually an evil Illuminati Russian hacker lizard people clan that had this plan all along!!! To prevent players from logging!!!
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

How did you reward me and other faithful costumers?
Costumers?

Hey, do you do Celtic heroes cosplay?!? :D
Typo. Lets do all postings in Swedish. I will be there to point out when you spell something wrong. Are you up for it? ))
Morrigan -
Neodym, ranger, Lvl 223,Morrigan Kojak, warrior, Lvl 221, Mabon
Tuula, rogue, Lvl 223, Morrigan Topnotch, ranger, Lvl 220, Mabon
Streiff,ranger, lvl 220, Epona

Dear OTM. I have been faithful to you for years. I lived through the lag you promised to fix but never did. I stayed even when you scrapped the season lux and chests. How did you reward me and other faithful costumers? By preventing us to even log. Its like you are thinking "if they cant log they cant lag". By God get some ppl with IT skills who know what they are doing and scrap those budget servers.
Yea because Otm is actually an evil Illuminati Russian hacker lizard people clan that had this plan all along!!! To prevent players from logging!!!
I doubt it. Id rather say they have no clue what they are doing. But you go ahead with that Illuminati thing.
Morrigan -
Neodym, ranger, Lvl 223,Morrigan Kojak, warrior, Lvl 221, Mabon
Tuula, rogue, Lvl 223, Morrigan Topnotch, ranger, Lvl 220, Mabon
Streiff,ranger, lvl 220, Epona

Should we get compensation? maybe. Will we? Nope
Why would they compensate us? They don't give 2 spell caster about us. Because of lag I didn't even he t to use a second of my wasted lix. And many others. But they rather listen to the select five people who say oh don't compensate or get rid of something rather than listening to the hundreds of same *** feedback

I doubt it. Id rather say they have no clue what they are doing. But you go ahead with that Illuminati thing.
Muldar is secretly an Albino chameleon lizard
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge