Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

a major problem i want to address

so a celtic heroes youtuber called agent k recently made a video about celtic heroes and what he dislikes about it.
i dont like to pick sides anywhere , but im definateli asking the majority of the "always" posting negative facts about celtic heroes
to step back from doing it,
we are the community of Celtic Heroes , i myself also think it sux that i cant login 70% plus of the time , that theres lack of content etc etc.
but its not directly OTMs fault , they work overtime to recieve hate and harassment from their own community, thats bullsht!
complaining about how bad a game is in your eyes doesnt makes it better does it?
what ive done and suggest anyone else whose bored of Celtic heroes is to take a break.

my break is over and i actually enjoy logging in!
i even would go that far to say that the hate spread hits OTM directly , so it does hit muldar as he seems to be a major target for everything..
its difficult to work on stuff whilest beeing pushed to the edge by the people who should have your back.
(influencer on the forums are well known and i assume yall know who i mean )

lets give OTM constructive critic and show them we hold their backs!,
~Exe~

hope you understand despite my english xoxo
#MakeForumsGreatAgain!
Last edited by Legislative on Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:01 am, edited 3 times in total.
Attachments
rsz_2exeee.jpg
xoxoxo muldy
rsz_2exeee.jpg (74.6 KiB) Viewed 2769 times
I'm looking to change the perception of people and all of the beautiful things that it brings,-Exe2k15
Executive of Epona
Beetlejuice of Donn
Clan: Concordiia
Youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1strz ... vH82nKhe4Q

Re: a major problem i want to adress

I think it's not OTM fault.
I think it's the fault of these greedy high lvl players.
well i know it can be hard for people to not beeing able to login
id say as from what i know otm doesnt host their servers privately and its a company doing it.
so it might bei their fault not OTMS NOT PLAYERS.

some problems can be fixed easy with a crew in the back!
I'm looking to change the perception of people and all of the beautiful things that it brings,-Exe2k15
Executive of Epona
Beetlejuice of Donn
Clan: Concordiia
Youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1strz ... vH82nKhe4Q

Re: a major problem i want to address

Not OTMs fault?
Who's fault is it then that the login servers have been down the past 3 days?
Who's fault is it that maintenance takes twice as long as they say it will take?
Who's fault is it then that (when events were still prominent) feedback in the beta forums was 99% ignored?
Who's fault is it that the feedback and suggestions section of the forum is a graveyard?

CH is a great game. But the players blame otm with good reason. Things didnt use to be the way that they are. Now there is an issue every day. It boils down to one main thing. OTM DOESNT PLAY THE GAME LIKE FORUM USERS PLAY THE GAME. They say they want it to be this great mobile mmo where you can log on for 15 minutes and get something done, when in actuallity you have to spend more time camping and grinding in this game than you do a PC MMO like world of warcraft.

Players are pissed off, because they love this game, they want to make it better, but otm refuses to listen.
Gwydion - Xei - Warrior - 215
Taranis - Iridescence - Rogue - 225

Just want to make the game better.

Re: a major problem i want to address

So, I see all these complaining against otm about lag, about lack of new content, being greedy and releasing old fashion, complaining about direction they are going with cooking update, blah blah blah.

Otm is doing a great job, instead of rushing out content and then constantly having to update said content because it is not compatible with with all the different platforms that are out there that it can run on, they are making sure it runs on all of them. I have seen too many games that have done that , some to the point of being removed from market. I am probably one of the older gamers that play this game,( my grandfather had one of the first pong table games in New York, which I played first game) and to be able to play an incredible game with such open world content on my phone is great. Am I always happy about everything in game,no. I am not fan of whole frozen,dl,edl quest line and the bottle neck it can cause. I would love to see a comparible bounty armor ( but that is another topic all together). Otm is not responsible for lag that occurs since that is host server side and not programming. Hell I was getting dropped yesterday because of my own poor connection. Who am I going to complain to? The weather? No it's Xfinity wifi that was having issue.

The new update, bringing more non combat skills, awesome. I have been fishing alot lately. I like the fact that I can make fish meals that can increase a specific stat. At lvl 93 fishing and being able to get meals that can increase my dex, str, bit, or focus by 40 and regen either health or energy helps in alot of situations. I hope the update actually allows me to make meals that can give me haste, defence or combination of skills/stats. What's not to like about that possibility. It creates another dimension to game. The fact that this game has been around for as many years as it has and I still see new people creating characters, shows me otm is doing something right.

Finally, you don't have to play this game. It's free. Free to play or not play. Choice is yours. You spend money, same thing; your choice. If your life is revolving around the game.. again your choice. No one is forcing anyone to play game. We have found a game that is awesome and entertains us. We have made friends through the game, again awesome. But if your emotions are to the point of crying and tantrum throwing, well it's time to put the game down and go outside, or go grab a binky and start sucking on it or go sit in a time out. That worked for my children when they were infants and toddlers.