Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: REVIVAL CHESTS ARE COMING BACK

As it has been said before, these chests, although I don't think should have existed in the beginning, had insane drop rates, old fashion should be rarer in these chests than the more recent fashion at the very least. In under 12 hours out numbers of black spec charms quadrupled, and our number of boggan and firbolg charms increased insanely as well. In under 12 hours we got the drop required to make a new white lanrik set, that's just stupidly overpowered, if chests had stayed any longer white lanrik would become worthless.
I don't get why people are against rare and expensive fash. People who collected them were just smart and invested their money. Please don't come after their money just because you don't have access to what they have. I'll never have a sparkling white hunter set, and I'm perfectly fine with that, because the only person on server with it deserves it and shows it off proudly
+1000001010111000
Morrigan -
Neodym, ranger, Lvl 223,Morrigan Kojak, warrior, Lvl 221, Mabon
Tuula, rogue, Lvl 223, Morrigan Topnotch, ranger, Lvl 220, Mabon
Streiff,ranger, lvl 220, Epona

is Selfish of the people which had the old Fashion before Update they sell that over Millions.. new people had no chance to get old Fashion! so i Think it will be mutch better FOR EVERYONE to have i Taste of the old Fashion! those people which was Argumente about take the chest out are Selfish becouse they want to keep the old Fashion prices high its bit selfish and not fair. at least make it fair and let everyone has a taste of old chest!!!

I hate full caps titles, but this needs to be seen... read again what muldar posted regarding the chests:
Hey Heroes,

Based upon the feedback from our players we shall be removing the Revival Chests from the Premium Store at this time.

After careful consideration and review we will be launching it again in future with an updated format, giving our players a chance to get a bit of Celtic Heroes history as well as retaining some uniqueness.

We would advise anyone who has bought the chest to use it in its current form this week before our changes take place.

Thank you for providing your feedback.
However hard the anti revival chest side might fight this, the chests were making OTM money and the majority of players want them back. Revival chests, in one form or another, WILL BE COMING BACK.
"Majority of players want them back". How do you know? Made a poll? I'm not a hard core fashion collector but I dont like companies who mess with costumers and take their money with false promises. So no I don't want revival chests back. I'm sure people would be positive if we just decided to give all your familly assets out for free, but would it be fair and right?
I'm not a part of this argument, just trying to inform players that these chests are confirmed to be coming back.
And about that poll...
http://celtic-heroes.com/forum/viewtopi ... 57&t=91766
LordOfDiablos: 228 Support Rogue
HealerOfEvil: 180 Support Druid
ButcherOfEvil: 180 Tank Warrior
Proud General of Enigma!
'Lord, you look like a gay detective moose' Limbro, 2015

Polls mean nothing because forum users are the loud minority. OTM only listens to the silent majority who don't even visit the forums and don't provide any feedback at all.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Polls mean nothing because forum users are the loud minority. OTM only listens to the silent majority who don't even visit the forums and don't provide any feedback at all.
The majority are now silently disagreeing with you.
Kril - Chief Editor, The Dal Riata Enquirer
lev 228 Rogue - Gwydion

Clan Relentless

Give a man a flame, you warm him for a day.
Set a man aflame, you warm him for the rest of his life.

is Selfish of the people which had the old Fashion before Update they sell that over Millions.. new people had no chance to get old Fashion! so i Think it will be mutch better FOR EVERYONE to have i Taste of the old Fashion! those people which was Argumente about take the chest out are Selfish becouse they want to keep the old Fashion prices high its bit selfish and not fair. at least make it fair and let everyone has a taste of old chest!!!
There's this Pokémon apple I want from thr 80s. It's not fair I can't get it for less than $1800. Those people are so selfish they sell limited time collectors items for high prices.

It's funny how some players are okay with players spending hundreds and thousands of dollars to provide these chests with the fashions but don't want to spend any gold.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

There's this Pokémon apple I want from thr 80s. It's not fair I can't get it for less than $1800. Those people are so selfish they sell limited time collectors items for high prices.

It's funny how some players are okay with players spending hundreds and thousands of dollars to provide these chests with the fashions but don't want to spend any gold.
Pokémon apples still exist? Must be a true nerd if you collect Pokémon apples and I don't think anyone would care if you wanted that Pokémon apple from the 80's lol
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Pokémon apples still exist? Must be a true nerd if you collect Pokémon apples and I don't think anyone would care if you wanted that Pokémon apple from the 80's lol
Nerd, dork, geek, whatever. But, hey, anyone that plays this game or video games has a slight amount of geek in them. You can input whatever the collection is - shoes, apples, comics, coins, paintings, etc. The more rare and limited, the more expensive. And that Pokémon apple I'm referring to only had 5 ever created and you can't sneeze on it for less than $1800. No I don't collect apples anymore. It was just an example. I still have some G1 transformers and GI Joe's from when I was a kid in mint condition that will fetch a pretty penny should I ever choose to sell them.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

It's called an analogy. Look it up.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.