Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Closed beta on android finally?

It has come to my intention that we have crossed platforms on celtic heroes or (Ch) for short. Realizing this has also began to make me think that if everything that happens on live celtic heroes happens on beta. Does that mean ios and android users will both be on beta at the same time. Also not only at the same time will android users be able to experience closed beta for the first time in android celtic heroes history? if not then will ios have to end closed beta on there platform as well? But then again they use testflight a different way of getting to beta version of celtic heroes.

Ps: if android does get closed beta and both android and ios play together, Muldar and esqulix will finnally play with us on beta, no more running away now :)

Re: Closed beta on android finally?

It has come to my intention that we have crossed platforms on celtic heroes or (Ch) for short. Realizing this has also began to make me think that if everything that happens on live celtic heroes happens on beta. Does that mean ios and android users will both be on beta at the same time. Also not only at the same time will android users be able to experience closed beta for the first time in android celtic heroes history? if not then will ios have to end closed beta on there platform as well? But then again they use testflight a different way of getting to beta version of celtic heroes.

Ps: if android does get closed beta and both android and ios play together, Muldar and esqulix will finnally play with us on beta, no more running away now :)
They can still keep the iOS and Andeoid beta servers separate. They likely have the ability to turn off cross platform on either server.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Always seen Muldar and Esquilax on IOS..
”You got to do the right thing, even if it’s not what you want”

xAndrey, Level 215 Mage, Epona
Zelion, Level 180 Rogue, Epona
Member of Celtic Heroes Community since 2012

Always seen Muldar and Esquilax on IOS..
Don't think I've seen muldar even once on droid beta...