Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

OW Questline

I was doing the OW quest name "Sentinel Fall" which requires me players to kill lv 120 4* Bridge Sentinels. The Sentinels does a ridiculous amount of damage, and how will players manage to kill that without getting help? The damage output by the Sentinels needs to be reduce.

Re: OW Questline

I was doing the OW quest name "Sentinel Fall" which requires me players to kill lv 120 4* Bridge Sentinels. The Sentinels does a ridiculous amount of damage, and how will players manage to kill that without getting help? The damage output by the Sentinels needs to be reduce.
I think you are missing the point here, you are supposed to kill them as a group, not solo.

4* mobs have always been really hard to kill solo, usually needing 2 or 3 players of that level to tackle.

Ask a clanmate for help killing it, or else some random person. People around your level are more likely to be doing the same quest, so you would be helping each other by working together.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!

It might be cause mages are op, but I was soloing that guy over and over again for xp. I really didn't find him difficult so you might want to try different stat combinations, but if its only the sentinal you struggle with then it might not be worth it.
Nuada
1st plvl 97
Rhiannon
P21iii flvl 110

Code: Select all

<SPAN TITLE=”You found a secret!! :P”>.Hover your cursor over this text for good luck!</SPAN>
^BBCode is confusing. Please help me fix. Not sure why the BBcode wont convert HTML^

Honestly your best bet is to just grind sentinel until 145, it takes a while, but it's free and required zero lixes. It might be boring af, so grab some friends who want to to the same and that will make it better. Also do the Blackstone's magus quest in between kills to speed it up a tad.
CROM/Active
Burgoise - 202+ smol DPS Warrior
Siliske - 170+ Hybrid Druid

Epona/Inactive
YungShottie - 170 Ranger - Retired

Best farming methods, get 200k in 30 minutes.
https://youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ