Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Thank you otm

The new server was a fabulous idea. We are having a lot of fun , very reminscient of ladder resets on diablo 2. People just need to be patient now.
222.9 rogue
188 rogue
193 rogue
Dozen other rogues 100-180
163 Druid
176 Druid
176 ranger
180 warrior
180 mage
178 mage
191 rogue(newest)
Dozens of other lvl 5-120 toons
Pro multiboxer
Retired from competitive servers after rarely losin. Learn2play

Re: Thank you otm

The new server was a fabulous idea. We are having a lot of fun , very reminscient of ladder resets on diablo 2. People just need to be patient now.
Idk otm took tried making it better but completely destroyed for example if someone takes something from you and says their gonna make it better but then gives it back worse then you had it at first won't you be upset?
Toon: MUTATION
Class: WARRIOR
Level: 180
Server: Sulis
Clan: soldersofjah
Dank memes and skinny jeans

https://m.youtube.com/watch?list=LLW2_5 ... SU55Iul57k
That’s my yt channel about Celtic heroes

Idk otm took tried making it better but completely destroyed for example if someone takes something from you and says their gonna make it better but then gives it back worse then you had it at first won't you be upset?
Translation please
222.9 rogue
188 rogue
193 rogue
163 Druid
176 Druid
176 ranger
180 warrior
180 mage
178 mage
191 rogue(newest)
Pro multiboxer
Retired from competitive servers after rarely losin. Learn2play

Translation please
They said this platform reset was going to benefit other but in reality basically the whole game has been down for 1 day
Toon: MUTATION
Class: WARRIOR
Level: 180
Server: Sulis
Clan: soldersofjah
Dank memes and skinny jeans

https://m.youtube.com/watch?list=LLW2_5 ... SU55Iul57k
That’s my yt channel about Celtic heroes

Oh I see because the servers are down. JUST BE PATIENT !!!! Soemtimes in life things are worth WAITING for ... in my opinion
222.9 rogue
188 rogue
193 rogue
163 Druid
176 Druid
176 ranger
180 warrior
180 mage
178 mage
191 rogue(newest)