Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Terrible Business

OTM puts in a lot of work but barely anything to show for it... The game is great, but the management behind the game needs an overhaul. "changes" are being constantly done with no improvements in sight. Revival Chests are a joke and a big slap in the face. This latest development just shows how one sided their team is in managing the game, they are profit driven more than they are driven on making the best mobile MMORPG possible. which is sad, because in the past I would have said the exact opposite, but as of late it is impossible to say anything other than that.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Still they don't suck you guys are acting if you are married to this game and like it's the only thing y'all play stop being low lifers and find something else to do rather then complain
You do realize you just told us to stop the very thing you are doing....

Whatever, they have a extremely small budget and with what they have they do a decent job. Also what are hey gonna communicate what they know and you don't. Servers are down, if they knew the exact problem one you would be no help, two they are busy fixing it and not explaining it, and three you know there is a problem and people hate ETA when they are wrong but you force them to give one wven when they don't know so they throw a wild guess which is usually wrong they know it too and when it is off another tantrum is thrown. It will be done when it's done if they could've fixed it by now they wouldn't you can't do anything and they are doing everything they can to fix it. Everyone being so repetitive.
“In 900 years of time and space, I’ve never met anyone who wasn’t important”
— The Doctor, Season 6, Christmas Special

Gwydion
Rogue: FlameBlade21- 223+
Ranger: Ethain- 215+
Mage: Stump 211+

Epona
Rogue: Caliber 217+

Otm isnt the only company that has delt with big update problems, but they are the only company i have seen that stayed way longer than they needed to to try and fix the problem
Thanks for Cross Platform OTM!

Not saying it's a terrible game. Never did. And not saying they aren't working hard.
I can assure you, we are working hard.

I understand you are frustrated but just because we have yet to get to your specific support request does not mean we are not working towards it.

The team have been working flat out and to all hours to resolve this issue and we are still doing so.
OTM puts in a lot of work but barely anything to show for it... The game is great, but the management behind the game needs an overhaul. "changes" are being constantly done with no improvements in sight. Revival Chests are a joke and a big slap in the face. This latest development just shows how one sided their team is in managing the game, they are profit driven more than they are driven on making the best mobile MMORPG possible. which is sad, because in the past I would have said the exact opposite, but as of late it is impossible to say anything other than that.
Bob, I understand you too are frustrated and feel hurt by the actions recently taken by the company but I am going to have to ask you to step off the gas a little.

I am not saying you don't have very valid feedback but going into every thread and reiterating the same point is starting to pass a line on what is acceptable.

There are many people at OTM I would appreciate it if you could consider your posts before painting with such a large brush.

Thanks