Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Revival Chests - A Veteran Players Unpopular Opinion

Removing the chests was a bad idea and OTM shouldn't cave in to their greedy hoardish players this game is for everyone including the ones that haven't played it yet.

And this transcends to quest drops as well such as DL and raid drops. This is how all the dominant people are they just want it all for themselves. And if they don't get it their way they CRY. This entitlement needs to end. Who's game is it? The crybabies game or OTM's game?
Before this reset I naught red lanrik body and legs for 250k each and yesterday after the reset people were buying red lanrik for 25k each like how is that fair????
Toon: MUTATION
Class: WARRIOR
Level: 180
Server: Sulis
Clan: soldersofjah
Dank memes and skinny jeans

https://m.youtube.com/watch?list=LLW2_5 ... SU55Iul57k
That’s my yt channel about Celtic heroes

Removing the chests was a bad idea and OTM shouldn't cave in to their greedy hoardish players this game is for everyone including the ones that haven't played it yet.

And this transcends to quest drops as well such as DL and raid drops. This is how all the dominant people are they just want it all for themselves. And if they don't get it their way they CRY. This entitlement needs to end. Who's game is it? The crybabies game or OTM's game?
Before this reset I naught red lanrik body and legs for 250k each and yesterday after the reset people were buying red lanrik for 25k each like how is that fair????
Fashion is SUBJECTIVELY Priced. Prices fluctuate based on the market. There are always unforeseen circumstances that involve risk. hence why All fashion vendors for ZIP Bc it's not required for gameplay it's for vanity.
222.9 rogue
188 rogue
193 rogue
Dozen other rogues 100-180
163 Druid
176 Druid
176 ranger
180 warrior
180 mage
178 mage
191 rogue(newest)
Dozens of other lvl 5-120 toons
Pro multiboxer
Retired from competitive servers after rarely losin. Learn2play

More damage has been done by a few loud-mouthed "loyal players" on here over the years than an army of noobs could ever accomplish.

News Flash, OTM- you're listening to the wrong veterans
THIS
222.9 rogue
188 rogue
193 rogue
Dozen other rogues 100-180
163 Druid
176 Druid
176 ranger
180 warrior
180 mage
178 mage
191 rogue(newest)
Dozens of other lvl 5-120 toons
Pro multiboxer
Retired from competitive servers after rarely losin. Learn2play

More damage has been done by a few loud-mouthed "loyal players" on here over the years than an army of noobs could ever accomplish.

News Flash, OTM- you're listening to the wrong veterans
There's two types of veteran players. Those who want to be the best of the best and think they should be better than everyone else, and then those who just play the game to have fun such as myself...

Which one are you?
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

But but but... they are Otms most "loyal customers" and will quit if they don't get their way lol
Why would they buy platinum when you could create an auction house alt and sell drops to buy elixers? It is very simple. Most who are against these new chests have a really good pyramid scheme going on and do not want to lose it.
DR Derp of Donn
Meh

I agree -- revival chests greatly boosted OTM and Taranis, the excitement (and the drop rates were crap BTW) caused a far-too-brief influx of plat items to the economy. Taking them away was a bad choice, despite the dragoncrap claims of "long-term plat buyers quitting because of these chests".

Alt books currently go for 10k each... Usually 4k.
You can sell super combos for 15k... Usually 8k.
I sold heroic energy elixirs for 2k each the other day... Usually 500g, 1k in drought.
Hastes are going for 6k... Usually 3k.

Instead of listening to the general community, listen to your onsite economist -- Returning chests would be a brief loss of face for OTM, but really nothing scarring, and most servers do really need the plat.
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn

Former Leader in theILLUMINATI, Aeon, and Taranis United

I am a Guide! If you need any tips/help/advice, Click Here to send me a message!