Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Make iOS great again

What they need to do now is make a PC version of the game that isn't an android emulator
Yeh, I've always wanted that too, but then I got to thinking. Celtic Heroes isn't really like most online mmorpg games that you normally see on computer, for example, the combat style is wayyyy different, in most computer platformed games you click different skills or use the keycodes, but you have to aim at what you are trying to use these skills on, and in celtic heroes all you have to do is click on an enemy and press a skill, seems like this would be better than most games, and it is great for mobile, but for most computer players it wouldn't be as engaging as most games, most would rather have to aim their skill because it feels more engaging to them. Another thing different about Celtic Heroes is that it doesn't have a very good crafting system, we have fishing right now, and cooking on the way, but is this really crafting? I mean I suppose you have to obtain different drops to create armor, but it doesn't really feel like crafting.

Besides all that, Celtic Heroes was developed and designed to purely be a mobile platformed game, I think if they wanted to have it on pc they would have done it by now.
It is within you to succeed
My character Souleste was named after myself -

- my middle name is Celeste, so Souleste seems fitting...
Ice all on me

What they need to do now is make a PC version of the game that isn't an android emulator
Yeh, I've always wanted that too, but then I got to thinking. Celtic Heroes isn't really like most online mmorpg games that you normally see on computer, for example, the combat style is wayyyy different, in most computer platformed games you click different skills or use the keycodes, but you have to aim at what you are trying to use these skills on, and in celtic heroes all you have to do is click on an enemy and press a skill, seems like this would be better than most games, and it is great for mobile, but for most computer players it wouldn't be as engaging as most games, most would rather have to aim their skill because it feels more engaging to them. Another thing different about Celtic Heroes is that it doesn't have a very good crafting system, we have fishing right now, and cooking on the way, but is this really crafting? I mean I suppose you have to obtain different drops to create armor, but it doesn't really feel like crafting.

Besides all that, Celtic Heroes was developed and designed to purely be a mobile platformed game, I think if they wanted to have it on pc they would have done it by now.
I know they have said it in the past they are a mobile gaming company they don't plan on ever making this a game for pc. I'm just saying I'd play it. I've seen lots of pc mmos that work the same way this does. World of Warcraft for example you don't need to aim. You click a mob and click atack and your locked on that mob attacking. Wow does quite well with that play style. Sure they have a way bigger crafting system but let's be honest. Do you play a mmo so you can bake cakes?
IGN-Whiteyes 231Ranger, g0lden 220 Warrior, The Doctor 213 Druid
Clan- Novalis
World-Mabon

I know they have said it in the past they are a mobile gaming company they don't plan on ever making this a game for pc. I'm just saying I'd play it. I've seen lots of pc mmos that work the same way this does. World of Warcraft for example you don't need to aim. You click a mob and click atack and your locked on that mob attacking. Wow does quite well with that play style. Sure they have a way bigger crafting system but let's be honest. Do you play a mmo so you can bake cakes?
yeh, I really hope the cooking update isn't like that, we already have the quest in tavern to make venison pies or stews to increase health or energy, so I wonder how cooking will differ from this? Hopefully we can cook up some elixirs in a crock-pot and that are similar to the ones in shop, but of course probably not as good.

And I just had a thought, what if there are going to be cooking tokens? Oh man..... I really hope not....
It is within you to succeed
My character Souleste was named after myself -

- my middle name is Celeste, so Souleste seems fitting...
Ice all on me