Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Thanks To OTM

Thank you.
My wife would like to send a thank you to otm. She has me doing a woodworking project I have been putting off for months. Can you maybe, please fix things up with the servers?
Only once you finish the project, this is a large orchestrated plan I am afraid.
This is a sign saying that muldar is starting to give up on the raging community. Everyone seriously needs to calm down
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

Thank you.
My wife would like to send a thank you to otm. She has me doing a woodworking project I have been putting off for months. Can you maybe, please fix things up with the servers?
Only once you finish the project, this is a large orchestrated plan I am afraid.
This is a sign saying that muldar is starting to give up on the raging community. Everyone seriously needs to calm down
With all the down time of yesterday's platform reset and today's reset we won't get anything as players it's been over 2 hours for a simple reset
Toon: MUTATION
Class: WARRIOR
Level: 180
Server: Sulis
Clan: soldersofjah
Dank memes and skinny jeans

https://m.youtube.com/watch?list=LLW2_5 ... SU55Iul57k
That’s my yt channel about Celtic heroes

At least give us like 5 combos for making us wait such a long time
they probably will.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Why in Gods name do people defend a company for screwing up their product? You aren't taking Muldars sister to the damn prom. It's a business. They're supposed to profit. And they are supposed to produce a usable item for consumers. Stop acting like they are our besties.

Why in Gods name do people defend a company for screwing up their product? You aren't taking Muldars sister to the damn prom. It's a business. They're supposed to profit. And they are supposed to produce a usable item for consumers. Stop acting like they are our besties.
Not even inviting me to the prom, rude.

lmaoooo

Bahahahahahahaha
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge