Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Server Downtime - 11 AM BST - Server Maintenance

I know that's why I haven't said anything along the lines of "your opinion doesn't matter" and stupid stuff like that
"God the haters are everywhere". Maybe different words but the same intent anyway.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

With that mentality progressing in the game at all is a waste of time, buying gear is a waste of time, and being good at the game is a waste of time.
These people have been playing for over 6 years now and they just got buried alive in 15 hours without even a warning, I just dont find it fair
It depends on what you call progressing is it getting rare items that make you super powerful or fashion that makes you look like a badass or do you wish to just have fun are you the type of guy that will grind for things non stop till you get them
Buying gear is a waste which is why I rarely buy gear
Being good at the game well I don't actually try to be good I try to have fun hang with friends and clannies and just relax
If you been playing for years now, you havnt gone past 120, you dont collect fash, you dont buy gear, and you dont try to be good, what are you on this game for
I am on this game to have fun as all games should be
i may suck but you try and try again and never give up

penvro lv112 ranger- most likly going to retire soon
glyniss derbody lv59 rogue
soon to create a druid

I know that's why I haven't said anything along the lines of "your opinion doesn't matter" and stupid stuff like that
"God the haters are everywhere". Maybe different words but the same intent anyway.
But that was my opinion and you guys are hating on the new chests unless I've read wrong I've never knocked your own opinion
i may suck but you try and try again and never give up

penvro lv112 ranger- most likly going to retire soon
glyniss derbody lv59 rogue
soon to create a druid

I don't know why people hate new chest ._., I played the game wild it came out and collected a lot of fashion and took a year break and spend a lot of money buying rare fashion but in the end they add this chest and is pretty cool :) I may have spend millions but I'm still happy :D

I don't know why people hate new chest ._., I played the game wild it came out and collected a lot of fashion and took a year break and spend a lot of money buying rare fashion but in the end they add this chest and is pretty cool :) I may have spend millions but I'm still happy :D
Ill explain my point of view then,
Arawn i a server with VERY high fash and mount prices,
White hunter set-25m ish
black hunter- 15m ish
100% stallion- 15m
black spectral charm- 6-7m (used to be only 2)
white ard set- 2.5-3m
reapers 7m
sun ammy - 7m
100/50 random mounts 4-6m

I saved up a lot of fashion and gear :
Green hunter
Sparkling white black purple and blue crowns
White ard
Black ard
blue ard
black spec charm
jotun charm
wraith charm
full effect white sang
reaper ring
sun ammy
95% undead horse
100/50 grovehawk
a LOT more...

The value of all of these is likely going to drop a lot which I just cant be happy about can I

Ill explain my point of view then,
Arawn i a server with VERY high fash and mount prices,
White hunter set-25m ish
black hunter- 15m ish
100% stallion- 15m
black spectral charm- 6-7m (used to be only 2)
white ard set- 2.5-3m
reapers 7m
sun ammy - 7m
100/50 random mounts 4-6m

I saved up a lot of fashion and gear :
Green hunter
Sparkling white black purple and blue crowns
White ard
Black ard
blue ard
black spec charm
jotun charm
wraith charm
full effect white sang
reaper ring
sun ammy
95% undead horse
100/50 grovehawk
a LOT more...

The value of all of these is likely going to drop a lot which I just cant be happy about can I
Springs offered 30m on cuddi's white hunter. He wanted 20m more. 30m gold, and 20m items value.

Seriously. These revival chests are not likely to have such an impact on the old rares as to devalue them to ground zero. First of all because a limited amount of players on any of the servers can actually afford them. Take into consideration the drop rate of any of those items -chests being as fickle as they are- nobody is being flatlined.
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]