Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Server Downtime - 10:30 AM BST - Launch of Cross Platform

Hey Heroes,

Still waiting on some form of update (Lots of migration and database changes etc)

Team will be staying in the office after hours so we will let you know when we are coming back online as it happens.

Thanks for your patience.
What?! Otm isn't doing something on the time frame they give? Shocker... shocker....

Hey Heroes,

Still waiting on some form of update (Lots of migration and database changes etc)

Team will be staying in the office after hours so we will let you know when we are coming back online as it happens.

What?! Otm isn't doing something on the time frame they give? Shocker... shocker....
That fact that they are going to stay at work later than usual will speed up the process because I am sure they all want to go home and I doubt they will keep the servers down all night.

Hey Heroes,

That fact that they are going to stay at work later than usual will speed up the process because I am sure they all want to go home and I doubt they will keep the servers down all night.
They've done it before, left servers down and went home for the weekend. Don't doubt they'll do it again

Thanks Muldar! :D Any chance there's a time frame or ETA?
soon.
god I hope :roll: lol but no I'm hoping for something more specific...been watching the forums all morning, I'm hoping for sometime around when I get off work
“Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good *dagger* at your side, kid.”
Han shot first. End of story.

Taranis
Foxer Lvl 150+ Rogue (main)

Fingal
LadyFye Lvl 30+ Rogue
xXFionaXx Lvl 30+ Druid