Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Can someone help me?

If you did any additional quests which come after the sentinel quest, you will lose access to the sentinel quest.
How many hats?

Server: Donn
Clan: Concordiia
Toons
Aoifa Strongbow-Mage-220
Naughty Vines-Druid-195l
Geriatric Ninja-Rogue-140

If you did any additional quests which come after the sentinel quest, you will lose access to the sentinel quest.
Exactly.
Although in the next update, the quest line is supposed to be expanded
I will wait and see before getting excited about and expanded questline. First expansion was lvl 75-120. Next was 120-130. I was a little disappointed to be honest, since the quest line extension appeared so limited in comparison to the previous. I will be a little disappointed if the next expansion is only another 10 levels.
How many hats?

Server: Donn
Clan: Concordiia
Toons
Aoifa Strongbow-Mage-220
Naughty Vines-Druid-195l
Geriatric Ninja-Rogue-140

Exactly.
Although in the next update, the quest line is supposed to be expanded
I will wait and see before getting excited about and expanded questline. First expansion was lvl 75-120. Next was 120-130. I was a little disappointed to be honest, since the quest line extension appeared so limited in comparison to the previous. I will be a little disappointed if the next expansion is only another 10 levels.
Sentinel quest takes you to 140-145 before xp gives diminishing returns.
Nice try tho. There's also another repeatable during the end that lasts until ~145
Then there's the venomspit weekly and toxtooth daily that combined with other dailys can get you to 150 from 140 within a month, for free, with no lux.
And as far as I know the venomspit weekly gives good xp until about level 160-165
So I mean through bountys and weeklys and repeatables you can get 165-170 for free in under a year. I agree that is absurd, but otm doesn't believe leveling should be fast for whatever reason.

All else aside, daily and repeatables can get you 150 easily in under two weeks.
Wafflez.
(|%}^=