Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Cross Platform Client Release - iOS / Android

Our Programming Team have created a system that would allow players to keep their usernames, passwords are the only conflict that requires changes.
Would've preferred if we could change the username. Now I'm worried that when the android account logs in, they get my characters, or vice versa.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Our Programming Team have created a system that would allow players to keep their usernames, passwords are the only conflict that requires changes.
Would've preferred if we could change the username. Now I'm worried that when the android account logs in, they get my characters, or vice versa.
So long as you have a secure password that can never happen.

Accounts still conflicting after Monday will be "soft banned" requiring accounts affected to modify their username in-game.

So long as you have a secure password that can never happen.

Accounts still conflicting after Monday will be "soft banned" requiring accounts affected to modify their username in-game.
What do you mean by soft banned? are we getting prompted immediately for a new username and then we can login immediately afterwards?
This whole thing is so confusing.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

What do you mean by soft banned? We have to appeal ? or are we getting prompted immediately for a new username?
This whole thing is so confusing.
After the week period you will be unable to enter the game until you have modified your username, this will be done through the client.

Once you have modified it the soft ban will be removed and you can continue playing.

Accounts who have already modified their password within this week period will be unaffected by the soft ban as their account will have already been updated to the new system.