Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Please OTM, ban this high level scammer!

A player named Gr0n scammed me 75k and an finely crafted amulet of vigor. I diced with three people who gave the bets to Gr0n because we all trusted him. After dice he didnt trade me and when I asked for my winnings he said 'you already got'.
So please ban him!
My ingame name is: Akihiko Kayaba

Username:

Gr0n

If you want a prove just mail me:
Email: RukasuDayan@Gmail.com

That happened on server Gwydion.

Written by Akihiko Kayaba

Re: Please OTM, ban this high level scammer!

Lmao Son stfu (parden my language everyone) gron didn’t scam you u even went in to gwyds buy sell chart and proved yourself wrong when u both sent screen shots plus he has some of the most expensive items in game and is one of the richest players on our server (one of) so there is no reason in the world that he would have to scam u lmao
Magister22-fire Mage
Go Gwyd!

Re: Please OTM, ban this high level scammer!

I read OTM's Trading Policy
They wrote that:

-Scammers will get problems.
-OTM really cares about their players, so they feel like they have a duty to care about scammers!
Every trade is final. Everytime you give out your items/gold you yourself is taking a risk that you knowingly are committing to. My advise is to not trust anyone that you don't know personally. They could act like your greatest ingame friend and then all the sudden backstab you and run off with your stuff. I've seen it happen many times throughout the years. I've seen entire banks gets scammed aswell as accounts. It's truly sad but that's what happens in the online world
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD