Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Fastest gele time._.

Just wondering what's urs._. Ours was 12 mins 36 seconds and we had 49 on.-. (Supposedly we did once with roughly 11 mins but I don't remember._.) Could've had like 52ish is some more logged , lag was crazy tho but still._.
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Re: Fastest gele time._.

Just wondering what's urs._. Ours was 12 mins 36 seconds and we had 49 on.-. (Supposedly we did once with roughly 11 mins but I don't remember._.) Could've had like 52ish is some more logged , lag was crazy tho but still._.
I heard fingal killed gele in 9mins
Dunno if its true tho
220+Ranger
220+Mage
Plz add autoplay!

Kill speed depends on how you do gele, do you have a grp of all your best dps sitting on boss the whole kill/no crystals? Does everyone do crystals? Do only mages do crystals? Each of those have potential pros and cons than may either affect your clans morale ("WHY CANT I BE IN LOCK") or the consistency at which you destroy crystals/break shields that get through (less dps on crystals means longer shields/more heals can get off). Having a group of your best dps on boss the whole kill while everyone else does crystals is the most consistent way to get faster kills, while you could get either the fastest killtime ever or a raged healed up gele if only mages/dps druids do crystals (depends on how many you can get)
Anyways Eponas best time i think is like 10:30, maybe slightly less, all dps does crystals and we leave nobody on boss besides bashers so it slows down killtime but not even shielded pois crystals can stop us O.o
Washed up Epona rogue that doesn't play
225 Rogue Toothpick
215 Warrior Anubis

on mabon our fastest kill was 7m
Chief of Menty Army / Mabon
Mentox 227 lvl DG Rogue
Mentor 229 lvl EDL Warrior
MrM 220 lvl EDL Ranger
Mentos / II 220 / 215 lvl EDL Mages
DrMentos 220 lvl EDL Druid
Super Saiyan 190 lvl DL Baby Rogue
MrDying - 190 lvl DL Baby Ranger

We do gele the same every time. Who's in the lock group doesn't matter. The kill is the goal. Anyone wanting the kill group is a selfish person. Just kill it and move on. Use your dkp to get what you want. It's not that hard. Get the druids and bashers. Get the dps. Game over. Loot to buy.
223 Warrior
218 Druid
221 Mage
200 Rogue
Herne