Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Should Boss Adds Drop Boss loot?

Wow Thanks buddy, being a forum member for nearly as long as you (this being my second account) I really didn't know that.

Now check the Title, did I pose this as a question to the community? Do you think I did this purposely to avoid it going to the forum graveyard? Thanks again for your great input buddy. You're an inspiration to us all, BTW divine damage doesn't work in PvP.
“Brevity is the soul of wit.”

Just no...
Aileron said it perfectly fix what's already there. The drop system works fine and has worked for a long time, only issue is what is dropping from the EG bosses.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

... BTW divine damage doesn't work in PvP.
A set bonus was overlooked when considering stats. Even Mulder, an OTM staff member who was looking for a reason as to why the hit percentages were off missed it. Thanks to the person who caught that btw. The whole point of that thread was to get to the bottom of what may be going on so that yes, I could provide the community with some useful and applicable information. 15h of pure data collecting time btw. Another 10-15h before fitting a (or multiple) curve(s) to approximate damage% vs resistance. I'll repeat that Swan's data and work is unreliable. You're welcome "buddy".
Edit: All work and data will be displayed for critique and reliability.

Your post was clearly a personal attack. Very unnappreciated.
SirBlaze333 - 220+ Warrior
(Returning Player)

Just no...
Aileron said it perfectly fix what's already there. The drop system works fine
Why are 20 people camping Snorri on Spawn on Sulis 4 years after release?
Its a combination of factors. But it really boils down to the fact that clans cant move on from lower level bosses. We still camp and kill old bosses when all our toons are 30-40 levels over. We have to resort to create more alts, and when the alts go over levelled, we create more, thus creating an endless cycle.

There is no really no reason why every CH player need 4-5 DL armor sets and weapons, but thats how OTM designed their game. Warden and Meteoric bosses dont have this issue. For a while even frozen bosses werent camped as much. Their drop ratios are the same, 20% chance for each class.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.