Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Developer Update: Cross Platform / Servers / Beta

Hey Heroes,

Just an update on the current status of what we have been working on in the office, scheduled release dates and more!

Cross Platform:
As of today we are aiming for a client update release on Monday 17th of July!
From this date there will then be a week long period where users with conflicting account data will be able to update their account details pre launch.
(Cross platform will not be enabled from client launch on the 17th)
Monday 24th of July will have a 6 - 8 hour downtime as we preform essential server work and enable cross platform play between Android and iOS. Once completed the client will have cross platform functionality.

Server Issues:
We have been continuing work on the reported lag issues for world servers, there are a number of changes planned but these will require further testing, some in a live environment over time to gauge their effectiveness.
When we have further details as to when and what is to be implemented announcements will be made on the forum. Apologies there are no further details at this time but I can assure you our main focus is resolving this issue.
Thank you for your feedback and patience.

Next Client / Beta:
Sign ups for our next client update will be live next week! Keep an eye on announcements for further details and how to sign up!

This update is shaping up to be one of our largest yet with the addition of a brand new cooking system!
Further information will be released as we prepare for beta but as a brief outline:

- Cooking System
- Additional Fishing Content
- 200 New Bounties
- Story Questline Continuation
- Daily Login Rewards
- 2 New Fashion Sets
- 1 Pet
- 1 Battle Mount

...And more!

Lastly as a final bonus extra, we have a in-game teaser of our recently unveiled fashion set, live in the next update!
Thanks!

TLDR: Cross Platform update planned for next week, working on server issues, beta sign up next week.

Re: Developer Update: Cross Platform / Servers / Beta

U better not be cookin chickens or I will actually rage and burn down the servers,_,
Yesterday was cow appreciation day at Chick-Fil-A, which meant if you walked in dressed as a cow you got a free chicken entree.
I took my kids. So good. Absolutely delicious chicken. :D
Kril - Chief Editor, The Dal Riata Enquirer
lev 228 Rogue - Gwydion

Clan Relentless

Give a man a flame, you warm him for a day.
Set a man aflame, you warm him for the rest of his life.

U better not be cookin chickens or I will actually rage and burn down the servers,_,
Yesterday was cow appreciation day at Chick-Fil-A, which meant if you walked in dressed as a cow you got a free chicken entree.
I took my kids. So good. Absolutely delicious chicken. :D
Kos irl
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

So the main focus isn't the lag issue but pushing out the new content when there's still previous issues that haven't been solved. I have a hard time believing that if the lag issue was a priority it couldn't have been fixed within 6 months
Ok man, seriously just stop. Don't ruin this thread

I'm pumped for this next beta.... daily rewards??? Bout time :lol: Cooking may not be crafting but it's close enough and I'll take it any day of the week. Fashion set looks absolutely amazing and I'm probably the most excited to continue on questing. It's been soo long since I've done a good quest
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD