Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Developer Update: Cross Platform / Servers / Beta

Dang, no one can be satisfied. They have been working their asses off on the updates and all you do is complain. Wait until the update before you start complaining.
+10000 people are so ungrateful now a days. Come on guys... OTM has worked hard on this, they deserve recognition even though that lag problem is not priority or if there is a daily reward. *sigh* You can't satisfy everyone.
~I'mdead~

Dang, no one can be satisfied. They have been working their asses off on the updates and all you do is complain. Wait until the update before you start complaining.
+10000 people are so ungrateful now a days. Come on guys... OTM has worked hard on this, they deserve recognition even though that lag problem is not priority or if there is a daily reward. *sigh* You can't satisfy everyone.
Are you 215+?
Does your clan kill gele?

If the answer is not yes to both of those questions do not chime in about the lag issue.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Are you 215+?

If the answer is not yes to both of those questions do not chime in about the lag issue.
+1 bob
Level 226 Rogue Sneakalistia, Proud General of Concordiia, Donn
Level 230 Ranger Arrolistia Doch Gul ranger
Level 222 Druid Healalistia
Level 222 Warrior Killalistia
Level 221 Mage Arcanalistia

Are you 215+?

I have two questions though, you guys still do Gele despite the lag? and just how bad is the lag? Alright, I won't chime in anymore since I do not understand the lag issue.
~I'mdead~