Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

@Team OTM

I'm writing this coming off a 4th gele try ruined coz of OTM shameful way of dealing with their deficiencies . And that's just todays. We been complaining about the lag on Fingal since months and all you guys do is send Muldar and reply 'Is currently under investigation'. He's doing his job well, but the ones who's really in charge of supervision of servers is doing a sham ass job there. Like seriously, that few bunch who's doing it, or how its even handled there, are simply not fit to fix this. How can a single server repeatedly lag when 2 pages of people log for the endgame boss and won't get fixed all this long while? Been what, 3-4 months

You haven't even told us a valid reply why this is happening let alone gave any sort of compensation for the plat consumed by the players on this scale. How can you guys even think of releasing cross platform and expect our server to withstand the load?

This just points to another dung design of raids. If you guys making yet another 35+ toon raid next zones, think again coz currently can't even make sure servers can handle not to mention broken aspects of the raids. We still had ppl getting trapped in the gele platform n whatnot. But enough about that, you guys had all the time in the world, with only cross-platform coming which is already late by weeks. Game currently has nothing new on it besides same old bosses. And you just can't even get rid of this lag to make us play. Two of my clannies got banned for posting similar posts in a more aggressive manner. Yes forum banned. But forums trolls run free derailing threads left n right.

We aren't your enemies, simply want to play the game free of this dumb limitation somehow been put on our server. I'm usually not an OTM basher at all by my posts or reactions but this is just killing my clans morale over and over and you guys have to fix this.
Adrohan - 226 Rogue, Fingal
Get kills or die trying!
First Mordris n Necro kill on Android, nuff said
http://www.celticheroes.net/profile.php?hero=Adrohan

Re: @Team OTM

For 5 months you can't fix a single problem yet you want to add a cross platform and new area.
Your new area and cross platform is only gonna f*** this game up more that it already is, your servers and development team is trash, they all are slacking and can't find a single solution to the problem in Fingal. Idc and idk about other servers but this has got enough, we pay tons of recources to do bosses and we end up failing because your server cannot hold our members, we spent so much money on this game and wasted it with the servers lag, and yet you don't wanna pay us anything back, your slacky majesty butts. You're wasing your and our time with that sh*t you can't fix, personally I'm done for a while with this game, I know about 10 of our clan members that quit Fingal because if lag, screw you screw your devs team screw your servers and updates, when people complain a lot to you, all you do is ban them from forums, grow a pair and listen to your players because they are the only reason you are making a living out of this game, I've sent my message.
And Muldar we appreciate your work, I apology if I was rude to you at times but it's not your fault.
Last edited by Agent K on Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Agent K - 224 Warrior Fingal
The Expendables

Bad things, there's a lot of bad things that they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' on
YouTube:

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCF20KGlAysLg65kgZ6v0-Vw

These server lag issues started occurring when otm switched server hosts in December I believe. Otm honestly you need to find a better server host or just tell he current one to git gud and stop being so n00b
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

I can't say the lag doesn't occur ever for us ever since the said "fixes" last month but it has decreased. However there are still those times when we get massive lag spikes.
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

This problem is all worlds and it occurs the most at gelebron and proteus raids. High volume, high price raids. These raids cost hundreds of thousands of gold. Tons of plat based items. From the players perspective this is a scam. If we sent you all a list of how much gold/rl $ we lost a month because of your crappy servers failing our gelebron raids and demanded a refund how would you feel?

The players are not NPC's. We are real people who inject real time and real money into this game. Time and money that as of late you all have been flipping off. We get that you all are a business and your main desire is to make money. We get that. But there is a line between the pursuit to make money and giving your consumers a crappy product because you are too cheap to fix the issue.

We know the issue, you know the issue, and we know that you know what the issue is. Stop hiding behind Muldar with lines like "Our team is 'investigating' the lag." Enough of the crap and ***. We all know what the real issue is. And before you add new content which will only make the lag problem worse work on fixing the problems that are already there.

You keep saying that you cannot work on a lot of issues at once because you are a small company. Why then do you stretch yourselves so thin? Why then do you start the next project before you fix crippling bugs that already exist?

Enough with the hiding and enough with the hypocrisy. We don't want answers anymore. We don't want blind excuses. We want action. Your next forum post better not be "We will investigate these issues" and better be "We have contacted our server host and have solved the issue/are switching server hosts by the end of the month."

Enough will all the lies. We aren't the idiots you make us out to be.

And @ the forumsphere.
Comment your frustration, your rage, and your anger. OTM is out of the office right now because its the weekend so they can't lock this thread before they get to the office on Monday.
Show them your uncensored hate and annoyance. Lets blow up this thread and show them how we really feel about this scheme and their lies.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

This problem is all worlds and it occurs the most at gelebron and proteus raids. High volume, high price raids. These raids cost hundreds of thousands of gold. Tons of plat based items. From the players perspective this is a scam. If we sent you all a list of how much gold/rl $ we lost a month because of your crappy servers failing our gelebron raids and demanded a refund how would you feel?

The players are not NPC's. We are real people who inject real time and real money into this game. Time and money that as of late you all have been flipping off. We get that you all are a business and your main desire is to make money. We get that. But there is a line between the pursuit to make money and giving your consumers a crappy product because you are too cheap to fix the issue.

We know the issue, you know the issue, and we know that you know what the issue is. Stop hiding behind Muldar with lines like "Our team is 'investigating' the lag." Enough of the crap and *******. We all know what the real issue is. And before you add new content which will only make the lag problem worse work on fixing the problems that are already there.

You keep saying that you cannot work on a lot of issues at once because you are a small company. Why then do you stretch yourselves so thin? Why then do you start the next project before you fix crippling bugs that already exist?

Enough with the hiding and enough with the hypocrisy. We don't want answers anymore. We don't want blind excuses. We want action. Your next forum post better not be "We will investigate these issues" and better be "We have contacted our server host and have solved the issue/are switching server hosts by the end of the month."

And @ the forumsphere.
Comment your frustration, your rage, and your anger. OTM is out of the office right now because its the weekend so they can't lock this thread before they get to the office on Monday.
Show them your uncensored hate and annoyance. Lets blow up this thread and show them how we really feel about this scheme and their lies.
You're overreacting. You sound like you just snorted a pound of cocaine while wrestling a bear Russian style.
Wafflez.
(|%}^=

We know the issue, you know the issue, and we know that you know what the issue is. Stop hiding behind Muldar with lines like "Our team is 'investigating' the lag." Enough of the crap and *******. We all know what the real issue is. And before you add new content which will only make the lag problem worse work on fixing the problems that are already there.

And @ the forumsphere.
You're overreacting. You sound like you just snorted a pound of cocaine while wrestling a bear Russian style.
Am I? It has been 7 months of the same issue. I don't know if you have ever made it to F6 of Gele Tower, but gelebron raids are hit or miss soley because of lag a large portion of the time. The more clannies you bring the laggier it is.

This is an old issue, and idky OTM thinks they can continue to give us the same answer for 7 months without people getting agitated and annoyed but it seems that they think they can.

Well I am done sitting and reading their responses and staying quiet. It is time for them to switch server hosts or demand that their server hosts look into the problem and fix it...
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Look at todays gelebron, it tore my heart and my clan mates, they lost motivation and got mad, at 1% he casted barrier, we bashed and it said barrier was interrupted, but he casted it anyway then people were getting kicked out of the server and it healed gele up to 40% before we give up, we were doing gele for an hour despite this lag, and it ended in a very heartbreaking way
Attachments
20170709_180436.png
20170709_180436.png (241.33 KiB) Viewed 3337 times
Agent K - 224 Warrior Fingal
The Expendables

Bad things, there's a lot of bad things that they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' on
YouTube:

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCF20KGlAysLg65kgZ6v0-Vw