Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: RAREST FASHION YOU HAVE

Sparkling pink lanrik shirt gloves and boots.

Sadly, sparkle fashion was so rare that event that legs and hat dont even exist on morrigan
pigman, with the fury of the pigs and the mind of a man
level 210+ rogue
Morrigan
Avalon
put your pants on, we're going out

Since you prob wanted to know for real the rarest thing I own is probably the sparkling black crown (i heard its the rarest of them all)
It's debatable cause the sparkling white (on belenus atleast) was probably just as rare. That event was by far my favorite event of all time, loved farming the black crown gang dudes day and night, but I never got a black crown :( (Otm plzzzzz bring back mobs that can drop rare stuff)

My rarest fashion would be my 3/5 spooky red hunter (I don't really collect fashion lol). Trying get a full set is harder than you'd think and it's pretty pricey. Paid 700k in gold/items for the 3/5 set and a guy said he wouldn't sell his spooky red top for even 1m
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

I have some guess and Z. Cavaricci overalls in my closet from college when wearing over all were cool. They got that acid wash look to them. I don't think you can find that style in those brands anymore thus making them very rare.
LMAO I almost just spit out my coffee and people looked at me funny at work. Z. Cavs, so classic. XD

My rarest fashion I have is probably my full black spooky hunter set, flaming black wolf mask or stardust black glenmore set and they are my usual fash. Probably my rarest pieces.
Proud member of Resurgence of Arawn.
Darak-Rogue- level 230
Charisma-Mage-level 192+
Tribell-Ranger- level 166+
Top Ramen- Dragonlord lock rogue- level 190

I had the full white glenmore fash set every piece except the gloves were stardust and I had my flaming white skeleton mask but ever since I updated the game I lost half my stuff in my bag and inventory including 2 mounts :/
But that's the rarest fash set and mask I've had
"IT TAKES OVER 30+ LVL 225 SKILLED PLAYERS TO DEFEAT ME GOOD LUCK" :)