Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: When Americans Sleep vs When Asians are awake

We have all those players in Ascension ....the best time zones for us are 8am New York time (eastern) on weekends and 7pm eastern on mid week. One zone is always having to sacrifice sleep. I think the real issue is Otm designing a boss that requires that many numbers to log in at same time ...another issue for scheduling raids is that the Gelebron spawn window is far too wide. It should be on the same timer as Necro and Mordris.
LadyNymeria
Level 230+ Rogue
General of Ascension
LadysHeart Level 220+ Druid
Level 220+ Ice Mage Valyria
Heartsbane 220+ Warrior
Level 220+ Ranger Sweet Tansy
Dreamfyre Level 220+ Lure Mage
190 Locker Rogue Catspaw

Danu

seems that it really comes down to server make up. U.S based players make up about 2/3 of Resurgence, so we schedule raids at 9pm est (new york time zone) during the week and on the weekends at 3pm est. For necro we cycle killing at 8am (for aussies), 3pm (for euros) and then 9pm (for us based players). but because gele requires 30+ 215+ players, we can really only kill at 9pm est most of the time.

interesting to see how diff servers change the times of their kills though.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Resurgence has 1 active lvl 215+ Aussie player that i can think of. Me :( gele scheduled raids are at 11am aest for an est raid. Impossible to attend lol or 5am for a euro raid. I wake at 5:30am each morning so 30 mins early is easy. But euro raids rarely get anounced even on weekends. Res used to have loads more aussies but they are all inactive or there is a few lower levels. Sucks that americans get 90% of the raids lol but oh well
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

Resurgence has 1 active lvl 215+ Aussie player that i can think of. Me :( gele scheduled raids are at 11am aest for an est raid. Impossible to attend lol or 5am for a euro raid. I wake at 5:30am each morning so 30 mins early is easy. But euro raids rarely get anounced even on weekends. Res used to have loads more aussies but they are all inactive or there is a few lower levels. Sucks that americans get 90% of the raids lol but oh well
RIP Sk8r :(
Wafflez.
(|%}^=

Yeah, life of a MMO player :) Stay up late, wake up early, set alarms, burn the candle at both ends, sacrifice real life friend/family events, sometimes jeopardize your work, etc. And now that platforms are phone/tablet based it is a double-edged sword. You can play on the go...and then you end up having to play on the go LOL. The things we do for our video games. I can't imagine juggling life any other way!