Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: [Rant] Stop asking me to verify my gender for **** sake.

And here Robert is playing the role of the patriarchal douche. He is claiming it's the person who is being doubted's fault for getting annoyed rather then the few members of the community who feel that they have the right to doubt what others claim their gender to be.
Lol. Kinda weak when you can only reply to the offhand statement that people that don't believe what you say aren't your friends anyway, so why talk to them in the first place.

If someone questioned everything I said I wouldn't choose talk to them. What are you actually talking about? What's patriarchal about that?

@Addiction
If you don't even read the thread don't reply. Don't get all salty with me because you couldn't handle the Sulis heat.
“Brevity is the soul of wit.”

robert is too smart lol. I usually don't talk bc I like watching dummmies argue. I almost felt compelled to give u a little online literary help with these so called "gamers" but nah that was stupid of me lol still spittin fireballs good to see. Who's addicted , don't get all smart on me now .
222.9 rogue
188 rogue
193 rogue
Dozen other rogues 100-180
163 Druid
176 Druid
176 ranger
180 warrior
180 mage
178 mage
191 rogue(newest)
Dozens of other lvl 5-120 toons
Pro multiboxer
Retired from competitive servers after rarely losin. Learn2play

robert is too smart lol. I usually don't talk bc I like watching dummmies argue. I almost felt compelled to give u a little online literary help with these so called "gamers" but nah that was stupid of me lol still spittin fireballs good to see. Who's addicted , don't get all smart on me now .
How would you give literary help?
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

How would you give literary help?
Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha, I live for your posts zyz.