Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

What makes the best clan?

The thing about being the best is more than a numbers game. The algorithm OTM uses to determine power doesn't weigh overall membership as heavily as the active members. If they did then Peace keepers and their 5k+ roster would trump us all, but they only have about 150 active members. We only have about 60 or so more active members than our closest competitor on droid. Then you have kills, and all the other factors. Our members take pride in our clan rank as number #1, and I for one can tell you that they've earned it. Which leads me to the more than numbers factor, we operate on a dkp/akp with a well cataloged bidding system which is a massive undertaking, as well as an arcane stone/crystal system. Our people keep tight shifts on timers and we have a harmonious existence with the other clans on Fingal built on a mutual respect .Our civility and maturity not only makes moocow the best clan to be a part of, but Fingal the best Droid server to play on in spite of lag. We've evolved our game play for a more pleasurable experience. The lag on Fingal is unlike any that the other Android servers have to deal with whether you believe it or not. We are constantly unable to even access the login server. We shouldn't have to adapt to the crippling lag , but some how we've made it work. We have a superior infrastructure for gearing our members , great relationships with other clans on our server, and the top ranking on leaderboards. But most importantly we have a great relationship with each other, we've played together for years now. We don't always get along but we remain friends, and for me that makes us the best. There have been numerous situations that would have destroyed other clans but we press forward.
Lex Talionis -231 ranger
Moo Cow General
Ranger Corp 6* Boss
First Proteus kill on Fingal, First Gelebron kill on droid,Last one to sleep on
I've failed more times than you've ever tried, that's where we differ.

Re: What makes the best clan?

The thing about being the best is more than a numbers game. The algorithm OTM uses to determine power doesn't weigh overall membership as heavily as the active members. If they did then Peace keepers and their 5k+ roster would trump us all, but they only have about 150 active members. We only have about 60 or so more active members than our closest competitor on droid. Then you have kills, and all the other factors. Our members take pride in our clan rank as number #1, and I for one can tell you that they've earned it. Which leads me to the more than numbers factor, we operate on a dkp/akp with a well cataloged bidding system which is a massive undertaking, as well as an arcane stone/crystal system. Our people keep tight shifts on timers and we have a harmonious existence with the other clans on Fingal built on a mutual respect .Our civility and maturity not only makes moocow the best clan to be a part of, but Fingal the best Droid server to play on in spite of lag. We've evolved our game play for a more pleasurable experience. The lag on Fingal is unlike any that the other Android servers have to deal with whether you believe it or not. We are constantly unable to even access the login server. We shouldn't have to adapt to the crippling lag , but some how we've made it work. We have a superior infrastructure for gearing our members , great relationships with other clans on our server, and the top ranking on leaderboards. But most importantly we have a great relationship with each other, we've played together for years now. We don't always get along but we remain friends, and for me that makes us the best. There have been numerous situations that would have destroyed other clans but we press forward.
#FingalBaby
Agent K - 224 Warrior Fingal
The Expendables

Bad things, there's a lot of bad things that they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' on
YouTube:

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCF20KGlAysLg65kgZ6v0-Vw

Go fingal for android definetly but iOS is where the fash and mounts are at xD

I think the best clan and most powerful clan is two different things.
The best clan for me is a clan where you feel home and enjoy the company and your friends surrounding you in the clan and this thing can variate from person to person.

The most powerful clan for me is, the best players, best gears, best teamwork, best strategists, best leaderships, best performance overall.. that is for me the most powerful clan.

I feel very lucky that im able to have these two things combined to an extent, Concordiia for ME is the BEST clan ever, and the most POWERFUL on its platform (despite all the lags and connectivity problems), same as your clan is the BEST one for you, hopefully.

That was my two cents worth..
YouTube: MrScar Celtic Heroes

MrScar
Incendo
Surculus
Scariino

Concordiia, Donn - 25th aug, 2015
Concruiit 25th april, 2017
------------------------------------------------

The best clan for me is a clan where you feel home and enjoy the company and your friends surrounding you in the clan and this thing can variate from person to person.

The most powerful clan for me is, the best players, best gears, best teamwork, best strategists, best leaderships, best performance overall.. that is for me the most powerful clan.

I feel very lucky that im able to have these two things combined to an extent, Concordiia for ME is the BEST clan ever, and the most POWERFUL on its platform (despite all the lags and connectivity problems), same as your clan is the BEST one for you, hopefully.

I agree with this. Bringing in my own server since you brought yours in, Res is definitely the most powerful, but I would not feel right being a part of it as my friends are all elsewhere
Wafflez.
(|%}^=

Yep yep best leadership yep yep
Does it mean accusing clannies with stupid proofs and kicking them out... best leadership
i think my understanding is wrong, I probably am wrong, or the chain is broken somewhere..
Agent K - 224 Warrior Fingal
The Expendables

Bad things, there's a lot of bad things that they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' on
YouTube:

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCF20KGlAysLg65kgZ6v0-Vw

I agree with this. Bringing in my own server since you brought yours in, Res is definitely the most powerful, but I would not feel right being a part of it as my friends are all elsewhere
Yes exactly my point! :D
YouTube: MrScar Celtic Heroes

MrScar
Incendo
Surculus
Scariino

Concordiia, Donn - 25th aug, 2015
Concruiit 25th april, 2017
------------------------------------------------