Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Whats everyones preference when it comes to skain/gara dps sets?

I understand there are areas where each set has its advantages/disadvantages it seems stormleaf set is the most prefered when it comes to endgame toons. If anyone has a list of each raid boss and their main elemental weakness, that'd be great. I know bosses like prot, gele and unox are less resistant to magic than the other types of damage. Enlighten me, people :)

Also, are godly damage rings convenient over runic str rings in any circumstance?

Re: Whats everyones preference when it comes to skain/gara dps sets?

Stormleaf and bladeleaf are practically the same and they both have their perks. Robert already mentioned what makes bladeleaf so great and the storm set I'd say is probably the best for any activity in the tower with no mage, lvling mageless, bossing with no mage, etc...
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

I can tell you the whole prot and gele is weaker to magic is a myth. If any, prot is weaker to physical damage than anything or can be debuffed more whichever way u wanna take it.

Bloodthorn has its bosses that it shines on, even in tower but much lesser degree.

About the only bosses frostset shines is summoning chambers edls. Blade on gron/onyx. Who even does these two anymore.

Same logic with your dmg ring question. Divine ring beats anything. Moving onto hrungs, venomjades are applicable to certain bosses. Same thing with frostopals n firerubys as I said abt the sets. Keep in mind a divine ring adds hp/mp/attk while hrung doesn't so its not too desirable.

Main benefit of storm n blade on endgame toon isn't the aura, its the free vit add which is must have on doch toons and evasion for physical/spell two most common AoEs.
I'd rather add base vit(even though I run 10 vit) and replace non attk pieces with a better jewel but that's me.
Adrohan - 226 Rogue, Fingal
Get kills or die trying!
First Mordris n Necro kill on Android, nuff said
http://www.celticheroes.net/profile.php?hero=Adrohan

Bloodthorn on all bosses bar necro
So you think lured Fire and ice hits less than unlurable poison on bosses with poison resists?
On raids. Like adro said each edl boss has a fatal weakness, cragsor and revenant being ice, gron and the puppy to fire, that makes each of those sets better for those particular bosses, but for prot and gele (not necro ofc) poison is resisted up to 70-75% where fire ice magic are resisted up to 80-90% depending on strength of lures and which boss youre killing, with prot the weakest resists. On top of that poison set has best stat additions, being attack and hp where blade and storm have attack and defence, which is more efficient for optimizing your build.
But overall id reccomend a runic/dbl dagger ring setup end game, it opens up the charm slot which has some interesting choices, namely cooldown charms/sunfire charms (90-100). Having a high tier of each element sunfire charm and a stargem ammy in inv helps loads because you can switch depending on each bosses lowest resist
Washed up Epona rogue that doesn't play
225 Rogue Toothpick
215 Warrior Anubis