Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Why no birthday gifts?

We've been super busy in the office working on cross platform and our second update that we didn't have anything big planned this year.

Double Platinum was in April this year so next should be Black Friday.

We may be running a mini event next week dependent on scheduling.

We've been super busy in the office working on cross platform and our second update that we didn't have anything big planned this year.

It's all good man, keep working on that second update. I'm so hyped for the new area because it's been so long since we've gotten a good area (I don't really count the tower because every floor is the same as the last with a few small changes).
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

Woah muldar actually giving a date for double plat instead of saying, 'Look out in anouncements for double plat, we will wnounce three days prior.'?! Thats a birthday gift right there! :O

Traditionally the birthday celebrant is the one receiving gifts. So go buy plat and wish CH a happy birthday.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Traditionally the birthday celebrant is the one receiving gifts. So go buy plat and wish CH a happy birthday.
I did._.
You know i may not know aileron and we may not agree with one another on that but +1 to this u go guy or girl? I'm behind u full throttle on this one