Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Happy 6th Birthday Celtic Heroes!

90-100k on a major network.
50 a b list network
Etc and etc

Ads on website can run from 5-10$ a day. And lower on a mobile site.

A youtube ad can be based on your budget depending on the ad cost and price to the ratio ad sense

I would go with youtube ad because I personally do it and it fits in my budget. 1000 views of an ad per 12$
It's not enough knowing what the prices are. Do you have experience with marketing and budgeting?

Companies usually have an advertising budget. They can afford to because they usually have other products that generate income and can cover the costs of advertising for all their product suites, even the ones that don't sell well. Advertising is costly, and you need to have sustainability otherwise you can spend X amount of dollars to advertise for one week and then you're forgotten. And if you can't recoup the advertising costs in that one week by bringing in new customers, then it's a business loss and negative balance.

Only OTM's financial officer can figure out if they can afford to do advertising based on the new income generated by doing it. Saying it only costs $5-$10 per day per website doesn't mean it costs less than $2,000 a year. If you put it on 20 websites that's easily $40k a year of advertising costs that they need to get it back from new customers visiting those 20 websites.

And I'm just trying to simplify things to illustrate that it's easy to say "do more advertising" but there's a lot of factors besides costs to consider. Otherwise every company in the world, no matter how small, would be doing it, and we know they don't. OTM would've done it years ago if so. They're not that dumb not to think about advertising.

Ofc they can afford it.. they made 100k revenue on iOS alome during april. They can afford to advertize, even if its smaller ads.
I'm not in any position to say whether they can afford it or not because we are not privy to their finances. You don't know their employer salaries, operating costs, and whatnot. 1.2million in revenue less taxes and salary for X number of employees plus operating costs (office lease, equipment, etc). You don't know their bottom line.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

I ran a company and made ads with help from google and google employee. And I can tell you, its not that expensive that they cant afford it, doesnt have to be huge money investment. Only little.. maybe 20% from double plat sale. Every time.. and it maybe brings more players to Celtic Heroes..
You can chose to pay per click on the ad instead of per day.
YouTube: MrScar Celtic Heroes

MrScar
Incendo
Surculus
Scariino

Concordiia, Donn - 25th aug, 2015
Concruiit 25th april, 2017
------------------------------------------------

I ran a company and made ads with help from google and google employee. And I can tell you, its not that expensive that they cant afford it, doesnt have to be huge money investment. Only little.. maybe 20% from double plat sale. Every time.. and it maybe brings more players to Celtic Heroes..
Sounds good, I hope OTM figure something out.

Even by today's standard I would still consider CH a graphically appealing title for a freemium game, and unlike certain companies that resort to clickbait and fake CGI footages to mask their poorly made glorified slot machines, OTM can literally just use CH's ingame footage, add in a little cinametic effect (literally that trailer in the AppStore will do), add a big bold line that reads "REAL IN GAME FOOTAGE" at the bottom right corner, and bam.

I would honestly take a CH ad over all these ads of cancerous "AAA graphic games" on Facebook anyday.

With irl responsibilities I don't have nearly as much time to play as before, but I'd still like to take the time to say HBD!

Sounds good, I hope OTM figure something out.

Even by today's standard I would still consider CH a graphically appealing title for a freemium game, and unlike certain companies that resort to clickbait and fake CGI footages to mask their poorly made glorified slot machines, OTM can literally just use CH's ingame footage, add in a little cinametic effect (literally that trailer in the AppStore will do), add a big bold line that reads "REAL IN GAME FOOTAGE" at the bottom right corner, and bam.

I would honestly take a CH ad over all these ads of cancerous "AAA graphic games" on Facebook anyday.

With irl responsibilities I don't have nearly as much time to play as before, but I'd still like to take the time to say HBD!

Yes definitly agree.. not only is it a good game and free.. ota also a open world where you can roam around freely.. not many games have like this.
YouTube: MrScar Celtic Heroes

MrScar
Incendo
Surculus
Scariino

Concordiia, Donn - 25th aug, 2015
Concruiit 25th april, 2017
------------------------------------------------