Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Having a giraffe aka another fun day on donn

Just sad little trolls. Glad I popped in for some smiles. It will never change. Conc whips yer tails. Consistently. You grief. Consistently. Conc still kills boss. I'm glad to be out of my parent's basement. RL graphics rule!!
Went from harry clam to aspire im sry i cant tell who you really are because u know scar is on ur accounts all the time remeber when i got ur warrior harry clam banned for a few days cause of account sharing keep talking Harry
Dead
Agent K - 224 Warrior Fingal
The Expendables

Bad things, there's a lot of bad things that they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' they wishin' on
YouTube:

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCF20KGlAysLg65kgZ6v0-Vw

With the way this topic is going I would strongly disregard conc as a choice for clan. I think that "griefing" should actually be allowed by secondary clans. How else would they kill the boss when they cannot otherwise obtain the gear that the main clan is overflowing with?
Stop crying that they reset necro and healed him.
1 it's your tanks fault for not leveling his aggro skills
2 your dps obviously was able to go through the aoe life steal, so why are you crying again? The game isn't as simple as "boss up, kill it". It's more complicated. You need to get lock, get gear, have a strategy for contingencies, and kill it before rage. Hell, maybe even after rage if your clan can handle it. I've been to raids at mord where the goal isn't to kill before rage but to keep tank alive and have the dps secondary goal to kill mord. This was done about 15 minutes after rage. They had the druids to heal, and they had a secondary tank in case (which happened twice) the main tank died. The dps killed adds and priestess on spawn. It ended fine. They got the drops.
Strategies like this are not mainstream but they work great. Maybe conc should try these strategies next time instead of crying? Get some more rangers and a full dps Druid and you'll have no problem going through their healing necro
Some of your points are just weird. No clan should grief, secondary or not. That's like saying if an athlete or a team isn't as strong as the one they're competing against, it's ok to cheat.

Aggro level of the tank has nothing to do with aoe life steal of necro.

Mord and necro are a completely different animal.

If you don't like complaining or 'crying' then why are you on this thread doing the same thing?
Last edited by Zyz on Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Just sad little trolls. Glad I popped in for some smiles. It will never change. Conc whips yer tails. Consistently. You grief. Consistently. Conc still kills boss. I'm glad to be out of my parent's basement. RL graphics rule!!
Went from harry clam to aspire im sry i cant tell who you really are because u know scar is on ur accounts all the time remeber when i got ur warrior harry clam banned for a few days cause of account sharing keep talking Harry
Might be best to drop the talk about account sharing. There is at least one in this thread that's guilty of that very thing but is pointing his fingers at others for it.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

With the way this topic is going I would strongly disregard conc as a choice for clan. I think that "griefing" should actually be allowed by secondary clans. How else would they kill the boss when they cannot otherwise obtain the gear that the main clan is overflowing with?
Stop crying that they reset necro and healed him.
1 it's your tanks fault for not leveling his aggro skills
2 your dps obviously was able to go through the aoe life steal, so why are you crying again? The game isn't as simple as "boss up, kill it". It's more complicated. You need to get lock, get gear, have a strategy for contingencies, and kill it before rage. Hell, maybe even after rage if your clan can handle it. I've been to raids at mord where the goal isn't to kill before rage but to keep tank alive and have the dps secondary goal to kill mord. This was done about 15 minutes after rage. They had the druids to heal, and they had a secondary tank in case (which happened twice) the main tank died. The dps killed adds and priestess on spawn. It ended fine. They got the drops.
Strategies like this are not mainstream but they work great. Maybe conc should try these strategies next time instead of crying? Get some more rangers and a full dps Druid and you'll have no problem going through their healing necro
Some of your points are just weird. No clan should grief, secondary or not. That's like saying if an athlete or a team isn't as strong as the one they're competing against, it's ok to cheat.

Aggro level of the tank has nothing to do with aoe life steal of necro.

If you don't like complaining or 'crying' then why are you on this thread doing the same thing?

you yourself have been in and or apart of both clans can u pls admit on how conc does drag adds talk unfathomable cry and complain that's why this post is here in the first place instead of acting innocent can u pls shed light on the situation....considering ur in conc I know u know they do it to us....im not claiming innocence just calling out the fact that your clan does I know u run ur clan on fingal and u guys get along with the other main clan on ur server so mabey u wont be so ignorant as the rest of the leaders in conc seem to be

Might be best to drop the talk about account sharing. There is at least one in this thread that's guilty of that very thing but is pointing his fingers at others for it.

Noah you yourself is probably the ONLY person in conc who scar doesn't have account info to

Since all conc can seem to do is try and drag our name through the mud......why don't u try something else and leave my clan the fck alone because honestly the whole server and forums is tired of concs unfathomable you all act innocent yet your all more guilty then anyone so before I need to post pics of multiple of ur members admitting they've sold or bought accounts in which is more then enough evidence to permanently Bann those accounts you all might want to stfu and leave my clan alone have a good day and have fun locking this topic cya

P.S. id like to mention how conc made a clan named loyalty on lir server to try and bash our name some more like rly u have nothing better to do cant yall grow up????

I really like how a guy named Harry Clam is talking about integrity and honor LMAO maybe next he can talk to us about respecting women or appropriate names for toons in games kids play
I really like how a guy named Harry Clam is talking about integrity and honor LMAO maybe next he can talk to us about respecting women or appropriate names for toons in games kids play
Pfft. Be a good little Nomad & wander away now.

Aww Dova I still love you. And still going strong. Clammy got yer back Jack.

that's rly all u have to reply harry rly stop talking crap to him and others and admit ur wrong and stop acting like ur all so *** innocent and just stfu allready

that's rly all u have to reply harry rly stop talking crap to him and others and admit ur wrong and stop acting like ur all so ***** innocent and just stfu allready
Ohh ok, since you said so. I'm wrong. Conc sucks. Loyalty rules. I'm dumb. I'm rude. Nobody likes me. Did I leave anything out? Hahahaha!