Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Having a giraffe aka another fun day on donn

Arguments in a mmo is pretty much for laughs. Pretty sure none of you guys will ever meet each other. Also there a mute option for a reason. kinda your fault for allowing people to talk to you like that when you know full well there is a mute option.
HERNE AKA THE NEVER-ENDING WAR SERVER.
TOONS: KILP 220
ACTIVE

How is this juvenile flame war still in General discussion?
Lex Talionis -231 ranger
Moo Cow General
Ranger Corp 6* Boss
First Proteus kill on Fingal, First Gelebron kill on droid,Last one to sleep on
I've failed more times than you've ever tried, that's where we differ.

So necro,spawned.

We saw our rival clan gathering so got our beast army together. We locked but they stayed to grief us so we had to reset. For a second time we got lock again and smashed necro and now they have a definition of griefing is us gathering because that was the reason they griefed us. Won't name names but they know who they are. As an aside they were whispering a fellow clannie with abuse. Grow up please.
Lots of hypocrisy in this thread...
Morrigan ~ Avalon ~ DG Void Ranger ~ Retired
Some people believe football is a matter of life and death. I can assure you, its much more than that.

So necro,spawned.

We saw our rival clan gathering so got our beast army together. We locked but they stayed to grief us so we had to reset. For a second time we got lock again and smashed necro and now they have a definition of griefing is us gathering because that was the reason they griefed us. Won't name names but they know who they are. As an aside they were whispering a fellow clannie with abuse. Grow up please.
Lots of hypocrisy in this thread...
Lmao well while you guys are at it comment #elfforforummonitororguide

This whole topic and your endless need for attention is ridiculous. Concordia posts multiple times on forums talking trash about loyalty goes as far as to make multiple youtube videos to talk trash and make loyalty look bad yet THEY say loyalty needs to grow up and just play the game??? Im sorry where is the logic in any of this. Mrscar and concordia have nothing better to do but try to belittle the smaller clan in the server in a desperate attempt to remain on top. Loyalty wins more then 50% of all endgame lock battles against you yet your the stronger clan with gelebron gear.... grow up. Shut the *** up, and keep me and my clan out of your *** mouths. Your all pathetic, do you really have no lives whatsoever? You can't just let us play the *** game without making stupid videos or posts about us outside the game. Just shut up already. NO ONE IN NO SERVER GIVES A DAMN.

What kind of petty pathetic clan still complains about griefing on mordris? Are you serious?? A lvl 180 troll attacking 30 lvl 230s. I dont even remember the last time anyone has wiped on mordris on DONN. Big deal. Mrscar and his pathetic excuse for a clan are nothing but attention goddesses who have nothing better to do with there lives but complain about the smaller clan that gives them competition. Good job on your tired and clairvoyant attempt at recruiting people from other servers. Kudos. Lets just have every one avoid donn and let our server die. Good job guys. Splendid.
Masterjernohaze lvl 218 ranger DONN
Masteryoshi lvl 215 mage DONN
Lord oyoshimaru lvl 190 rogue DONN
General of Loyalty

That is a good point. I've seen a few of these whiney, complaining, poor me, posts. And I think a member of conchordiia started all of them. Then they comment how awesome they are and have so much integrity.
What is their goal here? They know that the other clan will come defend themselves. They know this post will get locked out. Yet they keep doing it. Why cant they just use the block button in game? Cuz they need the attention, the drama, and a place to talk themselves up, is my guess