Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Having a giraffe aka another fun day on donn

So necro,spawned.

We saw our rival clan gathering so got our beast army together. We locked but they stayed to grief us so we had to reset. For a second time we got lock again and smashed necro and now they have a definition of griefing is us gathering because that was the reason they griefed us. Won't name names but they know who they are. As an aside they were whispering a fellow clannie with abuse. Grow up please.
Level 226 Rogue Sneakalistia, Proud General of Concordiia, Donn
Level 230 Ranger Arrolistia Doch Gul ranger
Level 222 Druid Healalistia
Level 222 Warrior Killalistia
Level 221 Mage Arcanalistia

Re: Having a giraffe aka another fun day on donn

Yepp bringing up rl problems and rl things, that they have no clue about what so ever.
Harrassing my wife, my clannies and me.
Server is very very calm when that imp is not around.. as soon as he comes back.. the hell breaks loose.

Everyone knows who these occultists are you wont have to name them.
YouTube: MrScar Celtic Heroes

MrScar
Incendo
Surculus
Scariino

Concordiia, Donn - 25th aug, 2015
Concruiit 25th april, 2017
------------------------------------------------

Were it not for the greed, spite and selfishness engendered by the Clan System and epitomised by your clan, I would not be quitting the game and closing this account.
Its your choise if you wanna play or not lol.
And what is wrong with the clan system that we use?
It works perfectly fine. Why does ppl outside the clan worry so much about Concordiia?
Not to be rude or anything, but cant you guys just mind your own business? Sad people jumping a girl and rl stuff.

Im glad you quitting. I hope we get rid of everyone on the server with same mindset as yours, js.
:lol:

MrScar
Incendo
Surculus
Scariino

Seems like conc doesn't allow any compition. Would be kind if conc would allow rival clans to kill eg bosses every once in awhile. I hated servers where you had to join the one clan to get eg gear. Although it was rude of them bring rl stuff into the problem I don't see why you guys think it's your right to kill any boss on server. If they were there first let them kill the boss simple as that. If they fail then take over
If You sell your chickens you have no soul

Seems like conc doesn't allow any compition. Would be kind if conc would allow rival clans to kill eg bosses every once in awhile. I hated servers where you had to join the one clan to get eg gear. Although it was rude of them bring rl stuff into the problem I don't see why you guys think it's your right to kill any boss on server. If they were there first let them kill the boss simple as that. If they fail then take over
A clan cannot prevent others from competing. Concordiia won the lock battle not once, but twice. The other clan prevented the kill by standing in life steal. The other day on mord, there was a lock battle. Guess what the other clan did when Concordiia won that lock battle? Dragged adds. Concordiia wins some lock battles and loses some. Unfortunately the other clan likes to drag adds and grief when they lose lock battles.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Why should we give away something that we can kill and our members can benefit from it? That just defeats the purpose of a clan.

Yes they were there first and setting up, we rushed down and had lock fight with them, which they lost. Then they stayed to heal Necro.. so we had to reset him just to lock him again. But this time we killed him even tho their whole clan was there greifing and making necro heal.

I strongly disslike that clan.
They fill their new members with lies about Concordiia, and cuz they dont know anything better they start to supoort these lies, and keeps spreading them, until they eventually join Concordiia and see what it really is about.

Bringing up rl stuffs is a step to far in the wrong direction.
Ive tried to make peace and talk peace multiple times with them but they wont litsen.
We have rules against these type of behaviour.

They even have a website stating they cant group Concordiia as a rule in their clan. Lmao.

Rule number 6.

Video of necro fight: https://youtu.be/_un6-EkbV6M

Website name: https://sites.google.com/site/celticheroesloyalty/
Screenshot_20170613-004456.jpg
Screenshot_20170613-004456.jpg (238.2 KiB) Viewed 3277 times

MrScar
Incendo
Surculus
Scariino

A endgame clan complaining cuz they won a battle at a boss LMAO.
And scar made a alt just to join loyalty so he could spy on us and visit our website... wow.
He is more worried about us than we are of him lol
First of all this isnt a complaint about the lock fight or the boss. Its about how the rival clan chooses to aproach to other players and clans.
I dont wanna be in your that horrible clan mate :D ..
You can find the website by searching "Loyalty celtic heroes" on google.

MrScar
Incendo
Surculus
Scariino