Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

I WANT OLD CELTIC HEROES BACK!

Worst update of my life! I spent 500 idols and 300 restoration pots and countless of other pots! Worst of all.... BELLLY HEALS HIMSELF! AND A LOT OF IT TOO!!!!!!!!!! you knoe how he heals!? You gave him a new F ing skill called Eldritch Regeneration! I want my money back! My most favorite game turned into a hell hole! Huge waiste of everything! And all for this!? I waisted 27 idols on belly today! And in total my clan waisted: 72 pots and 201 idols were waisted! Maybe more because I didnt get to ask everyone. But seriously that is insane admin! Before this update! Belly took 3 idols at most and 6 pots at most! Look what you did! And we had 4 F ing healers! All with over 600 natures touch!

Proud Owner of a Blessed White Yule Crown

Re: I WANT OLD CELTIC HEROES BACK!

The developers are looking at whats wrong and are fixing things as we speak. They are aware of the toughness of many mobs + bosses and plan to make them less difficult. Keep posting your problems so they know what to fix. The update is in its early stages. Give it time and most of your problems will be resolved.
Server: Herne
Clan: ResUrgeNs
Class:.......Druid...................Ranger
Character: Superman8977.....Luminous
Level:.......212.....................215

Im not sure why everyone is complaining about how hard the mobs got.. We begged for a chalenge and thats wht the admins gave us.. You dont need to use pots if you group up with someone.. I cuts the xp in half but u dont need to buy any pots. Im not here to stop anyone from quiting. Its just that we asked for this so here it is.. And paddyw you were a beta tester why didnt u state your opinion before it launched?
toxicpain - level 119!+ warrior
Toxiczz - level 110+ rogue
toxicdruid - level 82+ druid
TOXICFIRESHOT - level 56+ mage
World lugh
clan- BERSERKERS

Android

toxicpainz - rogue - level 120
Wrench - mage - level 115

World - Donn

Rickitt you need to take a break man...maybe go outside and see the sunshine and listen to some birdies chirp and gain a little perspective. I appreciate all the feedback and even complaints we see from people on this forum but yours sounds more like temper tantrums. Be a grown up and show some respect and quit cussing admin out. I know you said your sorry but I keep wondering how many hours thats gonna last. With you probably not very long...
World: Crom

Violett - 112
Crotchcricket - 103
QuickBen - 58
Galadriel - 53
Big Jed - 50
Axl- 34