Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Are we cash cows to onethumbmobile now? Big Mistake

Fist all nice upgrade graphics ,more room to play and finally in-app support tyvm for that.

But you guys are doing stuff wrong to us the pre-updated players ;

1.the new abilities as they are unusable to higher lvl players sadly we are lvl 90+ with new abilities in 0 our damage has been cut to 1/2. For a new player or new char is good the way it is now you learn at same time and u do
Good used new abilities and what awesome new begginers chart/ quest u got play the game to learn abilities.

2. You guys reduced the sell to store price on lux items in 5.5 percent that's disrespecting to player because you see us as cash cows instead of aumeting to 60% for us to get the new armor and weapons . Because the market for lux items is non-existent now.
3. The gold sistem on this game always has been bad but new mobs only droping 10 to 20g per mobs is ridiculous because now you makes bin-on equipped armor and new weps we can't sell in game now to get a different color or a diferent style so you devs are telling us with either kill 20k mobs. Or purchase platinum. Because we can't sell to others players.

4how is possible the a game. A wep that's is 2 hand 140+ damage will cause 1/2 of damage of a single wep 70 damage disrespectful to players who use this weapons just because you want make a pay day. You are telling us That all time and effort with put is nothing. You just want money. We got get new weapons the we can't trade after we binded to our chars.
5 you guys make us wasted tons of lots idols just because ou change the times to used this items just to profit out there I don't see any reason for those changes only to make profit all the talks about makin the game to easy make me laugh u need in the otherworld.
6 Now old mobs regen 3k (40% life) on a single heal our damage has been cut to 1/2 and how you can enjoy .

You guys should made. The new skills 50% already learned when the new skills is aquire this will make the game experience for pre-udapte players more realistic ,
owinter king and icelord should had been leave as they were in damage making valuables no just simple pieces of trash now.

Make a only bin-equip armors. The ones You get from drops, make the you ones buy at trader a normal piece of equipment and yes u can do so just look at the books rebirth and alteration u gave for free. This will make the economics on the game better and your revenue will come from platinum items .

Make idols 20second and potions 5 seconds this helps a lot to players and your revenue

Increment a bit the gold gain that way players who
Don't put real money on the game can buy platinum items from players the do. And your revenue will be same because will be. A form of icome on the game.
Inactive player .

En este juego , mientras tanto otros juegos se llevan mi plata.

Re: Are we cash cows to onethumbmobile now? Big Mistake

Fro,

That is a near perfect reason why I have quit.
My account will be left but unused in case I decide to come back. But that will only be to talk to you guys in game.

Donko
D0nk0 Lvl143 warrior
D1nk1 lvl90 druid (retired)
D2nk2 lvl70 ranger (retired)
D3nk3 lvl128 druid (dual log)
D4nk4 Lvl142 ranger (tri log)
D6nk6 lvl80 mage (retired)

General of PRIME
Proud owner of 2 full darkflame sets

D5nk5 lvl85 rogue (arawn)

Disappointing one thumb mobile...... Now u made donko quit just nexus u nerfed the game and made it so lvl 90+ need to do sweats made for lvl 1s just to learn one of the new abilitys.... U coulda just added tomes to the dude in high shore so this makes me a lil sick :0

Bronco63-95warrior
BroncoAssassin-83rogue
Proud member of unbreak! :D :D :D

Disappointing one thumb mobile...... Now u made donko quit just nexus u nerfed the game and made it so lvl 90+ need to do sweats made for lvl 1s just to learn one of the new abilitys.... U coulda just added tomes to the dude in high shore so this makes me a lil sick :0

Bronco63-95warrior
BroncoAssassin-83rogue
I am sorry bronco,

You know well how i loved it before the update.
I am keeping characters in clan to log and chat now and again, but I will not be fighting or levelling.
But i get nothing from the game now to keep me interested in playing
D0nk0 Lvl143 warrior
D1nk1 lvl90 druid (retired)
D2nk2 lvl70 ranger (retired)
D3nk3 lvl128 druid (dual log)
D4nk4 Lvl142 ranger (tri log)
D6nk6 lvl80 mage (retired)

General of PRIME
Proud owner of 2 full darkflame sets

D5nk5 lvl85 rogue (arawn)

I wish the beta test wasnt a closed group, because the players who play the game and notice how unfair it is to the player who doesn't but platinum, helps platinum buyers actually have fun with the game and want to play still, and we could have given a real in depth vote, instead of leaving it all up to the devs to decide on prices, etc. I figured we'd be able to make more gold. Listen up, the crystal armor is cheap as hell and there are so many people who just got the best armor in the game and are lvling dramatically fast. as well as the lower lvls who have struggled their way to the top can't even make a decent gold piece without selling our limited items to people. This game is completely unfair and unbalanced in the economy point of view, even though the fighting tactics are truly amazing real and require skill. I'm in no way disappointed in the balance of fighting mechanics, just the gold perspective.,.....
DubNinja Ranger 205
Strife Rogue 205
KingDub Warrior 205
Fervor Mage 180
GreenDealer Druid 180
Live Saver Druid 180
External Abyss - Rogue - 150
MajikNinja Mage 130
AnybodyKilla Ranger 90
Price Expert, Rares Hoarder, Crafting Enthusiast
--Exalted Domain--