Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Are we cash cows to onethumbmobile now? Big Mistake

A good compromise would be to increase the crystal drops... You would think that a hunk of rock compared to a crystal would be worth more but I suppose thats not the case. Even if the prices ranged from 100-300 for normal drops it would be considered fair as its hard enough getting drops, let alone good ones.
World: Morrigan
Clan: Avalon
Name: DeathsShadow
Level: 87
Class: Rogue
Longest playing Rogue in Morrigan...

guys seriously stop... ik what u all meen i also hate that OTM has decreased the price of selling drops.. ex before update 3 every connacht wep was sold for 50 gold now it decreased and i am a little upset but i am trying to get along and forget about it. but its not that have u ever thought if OTM made u pay money to buy the game u wont do it and what if they make a monthly fee for the game i bet most of u will quit and never look back. OTM are doing the best they can to make sure their players are happy they know not everyone wants to pay a monthly fee. if u really care that much and want to rush them i i say u stop playing CH and go download Order and Chaos from gameloft i bet most of u are gonna come back once ur 2 month free trial is going to end... think before u speak plz. :)
Rhiannon -- Chieftain of DeathHaven
TheBeast98 -- Ranger -- lvl 150+
BeastRogue--Rogue--120+
Android Beta

Im sure 99% of anyone lvl 80+ has bought plat before. Im alright with all the new items though i dont like the idea that buyable items are better than the ones you earned. But what really disgusted me was that there was a hammer that was 130k and faster and stronger than winterking hammer. That is some bull frog. Id pay 300k+ for wk hammer and their putting this thhing for 130k?? Bogus to all old players. specially to us players that have been playing since the begining

A good compromise would be to increase the crystal drops... You would think that a hunk of rock compared to a crystal would be worth more but I suppose thats not the case. Even if the prices ranged from 100-300 for normal drops it would be considered fair as its hard enough getting drops, let alone good ones.

It's a great idea to have lowered the prices of loot items right off the bat, and it keeps players interested more about learning the game mechanics than trying to earn gold by farming and powering their ability levels up to go level again at max power. The MOBs actually don't give gold drops based on player level anymore which is so much better. This is all well and good for the first month, but the sell price after a month should really change to like 40 gold per level 100+ MOB. Also about the gems tusks goblets demon stones, etc etc.... I'm actually glad the prices got bombed, I would have sold all the gems I needed for Meteoric armor and when the upgrade comes out for Meteoric 2 you will need those gems for characters that don't have full meteoric as of yet. I would have sold all of my good fortune all for nothing so I thank whoevers idea it was to bomb prices :) It also makes the lower level players have to really fight their way to level 75+ to solo the Portal Key quest before simply being noobs running around bugging us experienced players for trades of "Chickens and Mugwort".
OTM needs money to make updates.....it's a free game stop complaining.

Would you want to work for free?
He offered examples on what Admin can do to keep plat purchases up, but still keeping the game fun and fair.
So true Guffy, why do these people that probably get free platinum or are filthy rich in real life say we are complaining because we don't wanna pay something back to the Developers for doing such a SPLENDID job on this update., If the economy collapses because all of the Platinum level 120 buyers don't want to sell the discs they can now solo Wisp and miscellaneous Bosses in stonevale for just to boost up their alternate characters. Any new players in the game that are level 70 and want to group up to defeat the Bosses in Stonevale are going to be sadly DISAPPOINTED when the level 120s can solo those Disc droppers and Tab/Rem droppers Kill Stealing the low levels on top of it. I think the respawn time on these primary zone bosses including "Red Guys" should be 1 half an hour and have more Placeholders (Pages Squires like the ones in Shalemont Ravine). Soon there will be a collapse and a massive falling out of game...
DubNinja Ranger 205
Strife Rogue 205
KingDub Warrior 205
Fervor Mage 180
GreenDealer Druid 180
Live Saver Druid 180
External Abyss - Rogue - 150
MajikNinja Mage 130
AnybodyKilla Ranger 90
Price Expert, Rares Hoarder, Crafting Enthusiast
--Exalted Domain--

guys seriously stop... ik what u all meen i also hate that OTM has decreased the price of selling drops.. ex before update 3 every connacht wep was sold for 50 gold now it decreased and i am a little upset but i am trying to get along and forget about it. but its not that have u ever thought if OTM made u pay money to buy the game u wont do it and what if they make a monthly fee for the game i bet most of u will quit and never look back. OTM are doing the best they can to make sure their players are happy they know not everyone wants to pay a monthly fee. if u really care that much and want to rush them i i say u stop playing CH and go download Order and Chaos from gameloft i bet most of u are gonna come back once ur 2 month free trial is going to end... think before u speak plz. :)

You don't get it , at all

First we are taking about luxury items and expensive armor no mobs drops and price is diferent between traders but still some lux items are still no close to 50%
This update is design only for new players if u get play it a bit more you will understand. All the new. Skills abilities are learning tru the questing of game but for quest on lvl under 60 The nerfing of idols and potions only delays the game and make wasted those idols, i a can pay 10 years of membership of order chaos with only 1 platinum purchase that I made so . And still you don't get it all gold u put towards your diamond or crystal armor is a wasted u can't hand downs this items so how much gold can u make a day ? How much good is avalaible for trades? How much gold u can make purchasing platijum to convert gold are u willing to do so? So with binding of armor purcharse as lux items makes economy of the game base only on platinum to gold .
Inactive player .

En este juego , mientras tanto otros juegos se llevan mi plata.

Im sure 99% of anyone lvl 80+ has bought plat before. Im alright with all the new items though i dont like the idea that buyable items are better than the ones you earned. But what really disgusted me was that there was a hammer that was 130k and faster and stronger than winterking hammer. That is some bull frog. Id pay 300k+ for wk hammer and their putting this thhing for 130k?? Bogus to all old players. specially to us players that have been playing since the begining

Exactly. They make a good weapon obsolete at same time they flow the game with weps that's really don't make sense that's another example of a game design to farm only new players and the previuos generation already paid so they don't care
Inactive player .

It's a great idea to have lowered the prices of loot items right off the bat, and it keeps players interested more about learning the game mechanics than trying to earn gold by farming and powering their ability levels up to go level again at max power. The MOBs actually don't give gold drops based on player level anymore which is so much better. This is all well and good for the first month, but the sell price after a month should really change to like 40 gold per level 100+ MOB. Also about the gems tusks goblets demon stones, etc etc.... I'm actually glad the prices got bombed, I would have sold all the gems I needed for Meteoric armor and when the upgrade comes out for Meteoric 2 you will need those gems for characters that don't have full meteoric as of yet. I would have sold all of my good fortune all for nothing so I thank whoevers idea it was to bomb prices :) It also makes the lower level players have to really fight their way to level 75+ to solo the Portal Key quest before simply being noobs running around bugging us experienced players for trades of "Chickens and Mugwort".

He offered examples on what Admin can do to keep plat purchases up, but still keeping the game fun and fair.
So true Guffy, why do these people that probably get free platinum or are filthy rich in real life say we are complaining because we don't wanna pay something back to the Developers for doing such a SPLENDID job on this update., If the economy collapses because all of the Platinum level 120 buyers don't want to sell the discs they can now solo Wisp and miscellaneous Bosses in stonevale for just to boost up their alternate characters. Any new players in the game that are level 70 and want to group up to defeat the Bosses in Stonevale are going to be sadly DISAPPOINTED when the level 120s can solo those Disc droppers and Tab/Rem droppers Kill Stealing the low levels on top of it. I think the respawn time on these primary zone bosses including "Red Guys" should be 1 half an hour and have more Placeholders (Pages Squires like the ones in Shalemont Ravine). Soon there will be a collapse and a massive falling out of game...

You understand correctly what I trying to said The platinum. Buyers are first tier those players buy lux items then they sell cheap when they need gold to players who cannot afford to buy platinum this create a second hand market but if u bind the armor u eliminate this market in the game if is enough gold on the game 1 tiers moves to buy platinum to use or to sell idols, elixirs , and others platinum items as way to get gold in the game to buy. Items and rare drops from others players that way game is fun but this upgrade single handed destroyed the rare drops market( winterking,connarcth armor, charms) and ability to use pots as fast as need it is irritating to use 10+ more pots just to died because u can use more .
Inactive player .

I understand and agree with the decision not to allow resale of crystal/diamond but I think a less severe penalty for selling back to bendor would be nice like lose 5000 at most on resell. Additionally free color changing would be nice, seems absurd not to get to experimient with different colors especially since you cannot truly know how it will look until you put it on, and because, well its harmless fu to allow people to play with the colors.
Gort
CH Wiki Editor
Fix Druid OTM! http://www.celtic-heroes.com/forum/view ... 48&t=42033
Most Druids are dual-device.
I won't buy Plat until Druid issues are addressed.
Add this to your signature to show support.

Yeah but if they are hard the low levels wont be able to kill them at all anyway.
Waiting on the android version. Then I shall return to Danu!

Well its your own fault if you buy winterking Hammer for 300k or dragon frags for 150k.
This are all DROPS from bosses, expecially the Dragon discs. If you was to lazy to kill falgren and just bought your warden armour you shouldnt wonder know that you paid way to much and can get a better armour much cheaper now.
OTM did never make the prieces of wk hammers, dragon discs etc.
U did them on urself.
Some weeks ago there was a priece calcuation formel for all items postet on this forum. These item was from their strengh never that much worth.
It would be a big mistake if OTM would make the diamond things more expensive, they need to have a relation to the ancient stuff. Relation in strengh and priece.