Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Server Downtime.

Honestly this may not be my place to speak but i played ch for thousands of thousands of hours between 2012-2015/early16 and quit due to boredom. I am now considering returning and what': the 2nd thing i see when i login? the servers are down. Oh ok just a few hours is fine. No? Over a day? Not okay for any company that caters to thousands of people and makes a LOT of money off of just selling ingame purchases. Not only that but:
1. The game could have an insanely huge PC playerbase but it's sticking to small screens
2. OTM takes forever to push new updates, most of which are really easy to get bored of, and if they aren't easy it's because it's too hard to get the **** from the bosses that spawn every few days
3. CH is NOT a game for new people, i find myself confused at the game even as a seasoned vet.
4. CH does NOT provide enough content for new people and mid levels to my knowledge. The game caters to 180+ which mostly requires you or someone else to buy plat, not only that but i hear the new leveling system is curved??? So the 1000's of plat i may have spent on SK to get to 190 @10-15lix per lvl is gone? Okty for providing this cruicile element a few years late.

Thanks for reading my rant. Good day.
No need to spend plat to get far :3 im 206 no plat spent. Though im now considering it to support otm.
My Youtube

Honestly the rants and bashing on OTM isn't going to make them move any faster. We're better off just waiting it out. Not like there's much of a choice. This is the perfect time to get things in our lives done as most of us spend countless hours on this game haha.
MightyBolt 223 Warrior
MightySpark 188 Ranger

Member of Aequilibrium

No it doesn't apply as ur insulting people for speaking their mind and I'm defending our rights.
Everyone is certainly allowed to speak their mind, I am only criticizing those who do so based on no factual information, just on their own subjective "feelings".
Let's stick to the facts.

Everyone is certainly allowed to speak their mind, I am only criticizing those who do so based on no factual information, just on their own subjective "feelings".

The facts are, Muldar said otm is working from home! Do they have remote controllers for the servers? He said all is not lost and is up but they can't get us up. Is otm working via osmosis??? Maybe one of them fell asleep on the remote power down button. Did otm work on it from home by calling the company that works on the servers and they can't make it til tomorrow???

Idc but it needs to be communicated w us better and if they need new servers, then do double platt for a month and we will pay for it! Simple facts! Simple fix! As far as your feeling, news flash: humans have them and they affect you every day so deal w it! We aren't ducking robots!
JoanOfArc
BAND group: Celtic Heroes Friends Admin

Its been a long time since the last update. Muldar had provided us v good info up till 8hrs ago.

Perhaps OTM might consider hiring another person to provide us advice/updates (one who work at completely different timezone to Muldar)?

The facts are, Muldar said otm is working from home! Do they have remote controllers for the servers? He said all is not lost and is up but they can't get us up. Is otm working via osmosis??? Maybe one of them fell asleep on the remote power down button. Did otm work on it from home by calling the company that works on the servers and they can't make it til tomorrow???

Idc but it needs to be communicated w us better and if they need new servers, then do double platt for a month and we will pay for it! Simple facts! Simple fix! As far as your feeling, news flash: humans have them and they affect you every day so deal w it! We aren't ducking robots!
and im gonna freely speak my mind and tell you to stfu and if that offends you than kiss my ass cause idgaf ppl want to trash otm let em ppl want to trash ppl who are trashing otm let em everyone has a right to speak freely if i do recall you saying so stfu and let otm do their thing and let everyone else get everything off their minds
world Donn
clan theniceclan
SkyCam lvl 162 warrior
Taria Seery lvl 113 ranger
Alanna Lace lvl 36 druid
Dilys Leary lvl 36 mage
Bradaigh Sunday lvl 58 rogue

formally known on ios server morrigan as 15wallaceca

and im gonna freely speak my mind and tell you to stfu and if that offends you than kiss my ass cause idgaf ppl want to trash otm let em ppl want to trash ppl who are trashing otm let em everyone has a right to speak freely if i do recall you saying so stfu and let otm do their thing and let everyone else get everything off their minds
Watch it with the large amount of curseing and rude comments! >:-(
Appfan3 - Sulis - 195+ - SOJ

Its been a long time since the last update. Muldar had provided us v good info up till 8hrs ago.

Perhaps OTM might consider hiring another person to provide us advice/updates (one who work at completely different timezone to Muldar)?
its a good idea but otm might not have the funds to hire a new community manager and imo thats not a huge problem its low on the list of priorities number one would be getting server up and keeping it up i would rather have that then otm releasing new content and content doesnt make the game better it keeps ppl coming

this is my opinion idgaf what other have to say
world Donn
clan theniceclan
SkyCam lvl 162 warrior
Alanna Lace lvl 36 druid
Dilys Leary lvl 36 mage

Is there still no update on the server downtime yet?Been checking forums but it seems that there's no update.
muldar doesnt stay awake forever the last one you saw will be the last one you see til either server is up or if server dont go up in the eta whenever muldar wakes up
world Donn
clan theniceclan
SkyCam lvl 162 warrior
Alanna Lace lvl 36 druid
Dilys Leary lvl 36 mage