Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Server Downtime.

This isn't OTMs fault, so why should they give a compensation gift for something they couldn't control?
I'd argue that choosing a bargain basement ISP and reacting slowly to proven unreliability does make it their fault...
I'd agree with this. I think OTM should have switched a long time ago seeing as how the company isn't reliable to deliver a quality product.
Perhaps they would have done this right away if they could have, but they didn't so clearly something is holding them back from switching. Reasons why could vary from not having the budget to do so, not enough time to make the switch, or simply because they don't want to spend more money. However, every time the server goes down, otm doesn't gain anything from it and probably loses from it so that last reason I mentioned is probably not likely why they haven't made the switch
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

I like long walks and warm hugs.
+1
Clanless
Lorto lvl 215+ Ranger
Chariot lvl 180+ Rogue
TweedleDee lvl 1+ Mage
TweedleDum lvl 1+ Druid

I like long walks and warm hugs.
+1
+1
Long walks on the beach are always nice.
+72928373928263

Finest Banter!
Arawn- Invicta
SlyShadows - 220 Tank Warrior (Retired, Arawn)
Animosity - 217 Ranger (Retired, Arawn)
Noctum - 215 Fire Mage
Acrimony - 190 Lock Rogue

Proud Tank of Arawn

When you pay for plat you're doing so with the expectation that you'll have access to the things you use it to purchase. Can't have access to those items if the servers keep going down. And as of late it seems like either the servers are going down regularly or something happens where we don't have access to them.

Is anyone saying that OTM is doing this on purpose? No. But there definitely are things that could be done to prevent it as some forum members who are much more tech savvy than I am have pointed out...a lot.

And new content is awesome. Who doesn't love that? But it's kind of pointless if you can't actually access the game.

And you're acting like OTM loses out for compensating players for the inconvenience. Does it cost them large, budget crippling sums to put a combo in someone's inventory?

Terms of service or not, right is right. And a company should always try to do right by its customers. And no ones doubting how hard they work, but the fact that this kind of thing has been happening FREQUENTLY is pretty telling and solving that issue should be priority.

Late reply, sorry, was out enjoying the sun
Michael Artisan - Warrior, Blake Artisan - Rogue, Ren Artisan - Ranger, Gabriel Artisan - Mage, Yaray (until VR let's me add Artisan to the name) - Druid

Guardian Deity of Danu

Buying White Lanrik Pants on Danu!!!!

When you pay for plat you're doing so with the expectation that you'll have access to the things you use it to purchase. Can't have access to those items if the servers keep going down. And as of late it seems like either the servers are going down regularly or something happens where we don't have access to them.

Is anyone saying that OTM is doing this on purpose? No. But there definitely are things that could be done to prevent it as some forum members who are much more tech savvy than I am have pointed out...a lot.

And new content is awesome. Who doesn't love that? But it's kind of pointless if you can't actually access the game.

And you're acting like OTM loses out for compensating players for the inconvenience. Does it cost them large, budget crippling sums to put a combo in someone's inventory?

Terms of service or not, right is right. And a company should always try to do right by its customers. And no ones doubting how hard they work, but the fact that this kind of thing has been happening FREQUENTLY is pretty telling and solving that issue should be priority.

Late reply, sorry, was out enjoying the sun
basically sums up how we all feel. Forums have been requesting a server change for probably a year and a half now... How many crashes does it take?
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

So basically severs will not be comming back cause its taken all day to do what shouldn't take that long guess ill never be playing this game again
world Donn
clan theniceclan
SkyCam lvl 162 warrior
Taria Seery lvl 113 ranger
Alanna Lace lvl 36 druid
Dilys Leary lvl 36 mage
Bradaigh Sunday lvl 58 rogue

formally known on ios server morrigan as 15wallaceca

@Wolf
How tf would you know how much I spent? I have in fact spent 100s, just haven't spent anything recently as the last time I bought plat was when I first moved to lugh (got 100 chests).

Now you're just being overly dramatic. Otm clearly is working hard to get their servers up and running so you can satisfy your addiction. The servers arnt even down for that long although it may seem like an eternity for those who are addicted
Every post you make kills my brain cells. I didn't say I knew. I simply said what you said. And you're constantly repeating addiction. Are you trying to hide yourself from something you are?

Never know. But I said what I said. And I assume you're 12 so you'll keep talking. So tootles.

Ladies, ladies, please stop your both pretty! Lol
Warrior 140+
Sulis