Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Is there any update coming soon?

Why the long wait? End game players are getting anxious tbh
New contents takes time to design, code etc etc... OTM only has a small team
yeh but now that they aren't focused on events they should be able to wrap things up more quickly..... seriously wish we still had events though, who cares about permanent content, celtic heroes shouldn't try to be like every other rpg with permanent content, that's what I used to like about celtic heroes, now theyre just catering to all the people crying that it's not fair. Game is boring now, same thing over and over with nothing new to look forward to except armor.
It is within you to succeed
My character Souleste was named after myself -

- my middle name is Celeste, so Souleste seems fitting...
Ice all on me

"Long awaited community feature"

It's definetly not just me but I'm pretty certain everyone else has been wanting to transform into a chicken. Maybe it's a chicken transformation spell :o
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

Why the long wait? End game players are getting anxious tbh
yeh but now that they aren't focused on events they should be able to wrap things up more quickly..... seriously wish we still had events though, who cares about permanent content, celtic heroes shouldn't try to be like every other rpg with permanent content, that's what I used to like about celtic heroes, now theyre just catering to all the people crying that it's not fair. Game is boring now, same thing over and over with nothing new to look forward to except armor.
+1, events were fun. new temporary fash, temporary lux, and temporary bosses. Changing things up kept it interesting, gave me a reason to continually farm for gold as there was always something new to buy. Now its just boring, same old stuff every day... Love the community and my clan so i still log for that, and bossing is always fun, but otherwise there isn't much worth playing for...

Bring back events but keep legacy...
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

+1, events were fun. new temporary fash, temporary lux, and temporary bosses. Changing things up kept it interesting, gave me a reason to continually farm for gold as there was always something new to buy. Now its just boring, same old stuff every day... Love the community and my clan so i still log for that, and bossing is always fun, but otherwise there isn't much worth playing for...

Bring back events but keep legacy...
exactly
It is within you to succeed
My character Souleste was named after myself -

- my middle name is Celeste, so Souleste seems fitting...
Ice all on me

In all honesty I'd like a balance. I'd like events back with fash bosses quests etc, but at the same time I'd like to see an actual content update. Maybe what otm can do is every year have 1 big content update and 3 small seasonal events. Every year just skip 1 event to implement a content update.
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.