Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Crashing like crazy on Iphone 5s

IK is the issue you are having the same as Elsroths? As in booted from the server not the game crashing?

Are both of you suffering the same issue on other connections using the 5s?

QA are preforming tests to replicate the issue currently.
mine and elroths issue is completely the same, it started happening after the server resets and everything he described is whats happened to me, ty for running tests and please keep us updated, its beginning to become really annoying, several times ive lost out on dkp and what not because of the issues.

i've been having the same issues. i have a iphone 7 plus and it runs smoother but, it kicks me off the server sometimes, on wifi and on LTE. on the other hand my iphone 5s is rediculously slower to log back it, it stays on the 'loading game screen' with a frozen dial when i login for a good 45 seconds to a minute. also when i'm just logged in for raids i kicks me off randomly. not a game crash but it kicks me off the server. atleast it isn't as bad as the new engine from 2014 that made my ipad 2 so bad it kicked me off everytime i moved the screen
Morrigan
SeeBass
Catalytic
Noxious
Blowfish
Oktavius

i've been having the same issues. i have a iphone 7 plus and it runs smoother but, it kicks me off the server sometimes, on wifi and on LTE. on the other hand my iphone 5s is rediculously slower to log back it, it stays on the 'loading game screen' with a frozen dial when i login for a good 45 seconds to a minute. also when i'm just logged in for raids i kicks me off randomly. not a game crash but it kicks me off the server. atleast it isn't as bad as the new engine from 2014 that made my ipad 2 so bad it kicked me off everytime i moved the screen
Yeah sounds like lots of people are experiencing the issue. :/

I've experienced this quite a few times but mostly on wifi. 3G/4G networks I always attribute it to bad cellular signal.

What usually happens, for me anyway, is that when I'm connected to a dual band router or a router with Smart Connect turned on, my device will be automatically connected to a 5Ghz wifi. 5Ghz signals do not go through walls very well, because of shorter wavelengths so I typically force my device to connect to a 2.4Ghz network. However, this also depends on your wifi, if you have plenty of devices connected to a 2.4Ghz network such as dvr, dvd, tv, printers, thermostats, etc, the network could also be congested that it might be better connecting to a 5Ghz wifi, but in my experience, there are more dropped signals in 5Ghz compared to 2.4Ghz.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

I'm having the same issue on a 6+, booted off the server multiple times per day. Seems as though it happens when I use the map to change location or change to a different character. Happens on both wifi (I'm right next to my router, so distance isn't an issue) and LTE.

Been booted half dozen times today, alone. Booted from 180 and 215. THAT'S UNFORGIVEABLE, OTM!! Please fix this issue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!