Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Best iOS server to join?

Epona has a large playerbase, a free economy and a unique, inclusive bossing system. I'd recommend looking at 'all about epona' and 'all about epona updated' if you're interested.
LordOfDiablos: 228 Support Rogue
HealerOfEvil: 180 Support Druid
ButcherOfEvil: 180 Tank Warrior
Proud General of Enigma!
'Lord, you look like a gay detective moose' Limbro, 2015

Epona has a large playerbase, a free economy and a unique, inclusive bossing system. I'd recommend looking at 'all about epona' and 'all about epona updated' if you're interested.
Well I jowned arawn and so far it seems to have a lot active. I'm gonna check serveral others but so far I like that server.
Guys I don't want any arguing about this. I just want to know the most active because I've tried sulis and I saw maybe 4 people in a whole hour and on herne I literally only saw 3. I'm just trying to find a server where there's active people. Prices on things don't mean anything to me.
Welcome to iOS! :) So happy to have you! If you are interested in trying Arawn, I would be happy to help you out. I am leader of a clan which welcomes low levels and server/platform transfers. Just mail me in game at Liv Arronheln and I'll help set you up with skills and some starter rings :)
And yeah I've been playing on it. I'll send you a mail on there. So far I like the server alot
obay death

Well I jowned arawn and so far it seems to have a lot active. I'm gonna check serveral others but so far I like that server.
Guys I don't want any arguing about this. I just want to know the most active because I've tried sulis and I saw maybe 4 people in a whole hour and on herne I literally only saw 3. I'm just trying to find a server where there's active people. Prices on things don't mean anything to me.
Welcome to iOS! :) So happy to have you! If you are interested in trying Arawn, I would be happy to help you out. I am leader of a clan which welcomes low levels and server/platform transfers. Just mail me in game at Liv Arronheln and I'll help set you up with skills and some starter rings :)
And yeah I've been playing on it. I'll send you a mail on there. So far I like the server alot
Wise choice. Liv is a very respectable and determined leader with a great clan that can help you get from level 20 to 220.
Wafflez.
(|%}^=

Wise choice. Liv is a very respectable and determined leader with a great clan that can help you get from level 20 to 220.

yes liv is vary helpful and I'm loving being in her clan. Everyone is so nice that I've met so far. Everyone's helpful and willing to help :)
obay death