Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: To all of you noobs out there

Sounds like you better make friends with a plat buyer so maybe they'll sell you lix for cheaper than they are in the AH.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

No one ever said paying to win would be cheap. :lol:

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Sounds like you better make friends with a plat buyer so maybe they'll sell you lix for cheaper than they are in the AH.
Lol I'm not the only one frustrated by this, I'm sure at least 60% if not more of the player base is frustrated. I bet you are all plat buyers so ofc you'll have no issues with this. People in my clan and myself were talking about it and I just wanted to get the rant out there on behalf of everyone feeling the effects of this inflation
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

Lol I'm not the only one frustrated by this, I'm sure at least 60% if not more of the player base is frustrated. I bet you are all plat buyers so ofc you'll have no issues with this. People in my clan and myself were talking about it and I just wanted to get the rant out there on behalf of everyone feeling the effects of this inflation
You're not frustrated but you're calling people noobs? Ok

The last plat I bought was double plat black Friday 2015 but before then I did buy plat regularly. I've just opened enough chests not to ever need to buy lix again. I'm thankful for that since it would suck to be at the mercy of AH right now.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

3 words: suck it up
Lol I could say the same to you when it comes to raid bosses and their drop rates, "three words, suck it up". Or when you complain about wasting resources, "three words, suck it up". Ffs lmao, don't tell me to suck it up when you can't suck it up to anything related to bosses
Last edited by GhostlyBlaze15 on Sun Apr 30, 2017 3:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

You're not frustrated but you're calling people noobs? Ok

The last plat I bought was double plat black Friday 2015 but before then I did buy plat regularly. I've just opened enough chests not to ever need to buy lix again. I'm thankful for that since it would suck to be at the mercy of AH right now.
I am obviously frustrated and I am calling them noobs cause 90% of them are low level noobs that got double plat and are now trying to rip everyone off.
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

The Hypocracy is real here. First gb said all eg players called lower levels noobs and thought themselves as higher than them, now he's doing the same and think he's entitled to lower prices on things in ah.

it's their items, so they decide how much to sell it for. Who are u to tell them what their items are worth?
All chicken we're created equal
U disrespect chicken I disrespect u

Lightchamp
- chieftain of lazy drunks
- 223 Dg ranger

._.

The Hypocracy is real here. First gb said all eg players called lower levels noobs and thought themselves as higher than them, now he's doing the same and think he's entitled to lower prices on things in ah.

it's their items, so they decide how much to sell it for. Who are u to tell them what their items are worth?
Calm down m8, it was just a rant as I said lol. I know I can't force people to bring down their prices, but I can try and tell them to do so and if people listen, than great. If not, then well I hope they come to their senses and realize that they can't sell anything they post in the AH.

For the record, they are noobs. I'm not putting myself higher than them because I was once at their level as well and we all can relate to them. But they are infact noobs because they clearly don't know how prices work in CH and you can't just sell things for whatever price you want expecting them to actually sell. You endgamers on the other hand talk to lower levels like you have never been there yourself. I personally have never tried to sell Lixs overpriced because I have always known that you can't sell unfathomable when you try to overprice items. It's common sense
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

How come you don't post it on your own server forum instead? You say you speak for everyone yet on my server the only complaint for ah is being able to bid on your own item, most plat items have kept its original price apart from 1 person trolling ah with 50k per chest. I and most other plat buyers still use alternative forms of selling such as our line groups, and even shout chat. If your willing to buy things overpriced your part of your own servers inflation problem.

So indeed suck it up or make and example for your own server instead of coming to gen discussion over something your server does and what you think is also happening to other servers
Relentless the best clan around 8-)
(Don’t @me)

Proud member of CH since July 2011

Retired