Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: To all of you noobs out there

Stop complaining. Dont use the auction house if you dont like it.
Perkamentus, lv 230 Full Doch Gul Ice Mage
Avanor, lv 220 Rogue
Silvos, lv 191 Ranger

Retired Chieftain now Clansman of Pegasus, Lugh.

Quit trying to over price everything you sell in the AH, it's annoying af.
If you don't like it don't buy it.
Elsroth - 220+ Mage - Clan Avalon

There are 10 types of people in this world: those who understand binary and those who don't.

Alright this statement is dumb af. The only way someone like me can get plat items is through the AH now, and it's frustrating because now people are willing to tamper with the economy. For free to play players it's like living hell, and I'm sure all of you saying bs like that probably buy plat yourself or you already have a huge stash of plat items. I bought those heroic exps for as much as I did because they are pretty tough to find so I said why not, that's the only overpriced thing I bought.
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

If it's overpriced you better get farming.
Already spent 2m+ in the AH and I'm planning on spending more if the prices would go down. So ill pass on the farming, Ty
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

Alright this statement is dumb af. The only way someone like me can get plat items is through the AH now, and it's frustrating because now people are willing to tamper with the economy. For free to play players it's like living hell, and I'm sure all of you saying bs like that probably buy plat yourself or you already have a huge stash of plat items. I bought those heroic exps for as much as I did because they are pretty tough to find so I said why not, that's the only overpriced thing I bought.

I can't grow strawberries this time of year in the UK so I have to buy them from the supermarket. If they're expensive I don't buy them and make do till they go on sale. Exact same principle.

You call my statement "dumb af" but isn't this entire thread "dumb af"? Did you think that if you posted something like this it'd completely stop people from bumping prices up - 'hey everyone, I'm going to call you all noobs and you're going to listen to what I have to say because I don't buy plat'. I'm not entirely sure what you expected would come from this thread apart from an uproar and a shouting match being plat buyers and non-plat buyers. To me, that's "dumb af".
Elsroth - 220+ Mage - Clan Avalon

There are 10 types of people in this world: those who understand binary and those who don't.

I can't grow strawberries this time of year in the UK so I have to buy them from the supermarket. If they're expensive I don't buy them and make do till they go on sale. Exact same principle.

You call my statement "dumb af" but isn't this entire thread "dumb af"? Did you think that if you posted something like this it'd completely stop people from bumping prices up - 'hey everyone, I'm going to call you all noobs and you're going to listen to what I have to say because I don't buy plat'. I'm not entirely sure what you expected would come from this thread apart from an uproar and a shouting match being plat buyers and non-plat buyers. To me, that's "dumb af".
It's more of a rant to blow off steam. I put it in general discussion so everyone can see it because it truly is frustrating and if you have no problem with it then you're apart of the problem yourself. Strawberries are just a tad bit different than exp Lixs, just a little :roll:
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh