Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: To all of you noobs out there

#61
Why are you so negative :lol: it's a good comparison you have plat items why? Because someone bought and sold it to you or someone else, as a teen in school you often live with your parents without having to pay rent/food/electric on your own doesn't mean someone doesn't pay bills it just means you aren't the one paying it. No matter what nothing in the world is free no matter what you do.
Relentless the best clan around 8-)
(Don’t @me)

Proud member of CH since July 2011

Retired

Re: To all of you noobs out there

#62
Allyknife wrote:Why are you so negative :lol: it's a good comparison you have plat items why? Because someone bought and sold it to you or someone else, as a teen in school you often live with your parents without having to pay rent/food/electric on your own doesn't mean someone doesn't pay bills it just means you aren't the one paying it. No matter what nothing in the world is free no matter what you do.

This thread has turned into another flaming battleground, so it's not even worth discussing about anymore. Just wanted to get the message out. I mean, now we got people commenting on personal lives... Like wtf lol
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-

BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

Re: To all of you noobs out there

#64
Aileron wrote:It's called an analogy.

I don't see how a realistic comparison can work between a virtual world that has no real world meaning and living in the real world. So no, I did not see it as an analogy
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-

BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

Re: To all of you noobs out there

#65
GhostlyBlaze15 wrote:
Aileron wrote:It's called an analogy.

I don't see how a realistic comparison can work between a virtual world that has no real world meaning and living in the real world. So no, I did not see it as an analogy


See it for what it is. It followed the definition of an analogy. It is your choice yo take the blue pill or the red pill
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

Re: To all of you noobs out there

#66
GhostlyBlaze15 wrote:
Aileron wrote:It's called an analogy.

I don't see how a realistic comparison can work between a virtual world that has no real world meaning and living in the real world. So no, I did not see it as an analogy


lmao, you just like to oppose whatever I say. Being real or unreal doesn't matter, as long as the similarity exists, I can say, for example, "My job is so boring and repetitive, it's just like grinding to level 220 without lixes", and that is a valid analogy. Stay in school, you have much to learn.
Image


There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Re: To all of you noobs out there

#67
Aileron wrote:
GhostlyBlaze15 wrote:
Aileron wrote:It's called an analogy.

I don't see how a realistic comparison can work between a virtual world that has no real world meaning and living in the real world. So no, I did not see it as an analogy


lmao, you just like to oppose whatever I say. Being real or unreal doesn't matter, as long as the similarity exists, I can say, for example, "My job is so boring and repetitive, it's just like grinding to level 220 without lixes", and that is a valid analogy. Stay in school, you have much to learn.

Yea and you like to oppose everything I say so what's your point? Also I don't think my school teaches analogies involving video games and the real world, and no, there is no similarity between sitting on my couch all day trying to level (you would be stupid to level without lixs unless if you're up for a real challenge) and going to a boring and repetitive school or job at 6 in the morning every week day, one is real and the other isn't, one requires physical effort and the other doesn't. My lord this argument is rediculous
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-

BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

Re: To all of you noobs out there

#68
And you just proved my point, yet again.
Image


There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Re: To all of you noobs out there

#69
Best to leave him and his thoughts to himself, he himself likes to argue and is an extreme hypocrite to what he try's to say.
There's reason why everyone dropped this thread now because they all undstood the analogy and how it was used. He thinks because 2 things are different slightly it's completely unique, like soccer and futbol both mean the same sport but to him it's probably 2 separate sports( I'm not comparing a game to irl btw just so you don't get offended)
Relentless the best clan around 8-)
(Don’t @me)

Proud member of CH since July 2011

Retired

Re: To all of you noobs out there

#70
One thing I've noticed about plat sales- the majority of people who complain about high prices are kids who don't understand economics. Flat screen tvs were thousands of dollars when they first came out- I can buy one at Walmart for 200 bucks now. Why? Supply and demand. Basic economics says prices rise as demand increases. With the merging of hastes in chests and substituting tokens for actual fashion- demand changed for those items, for example. I play on Rhiannon, which is very expensive, and a bit on Epona, which is ridiculously cheap. The price is determined by the market- there is no "menu" of prices

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests