Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Please install a Leystone right here! - Sign with your mount's name if you agree!

The same thing can be said about Necro. Or even Pyrus, or Coppinger.
All these bosses are far from leystones. The real problem is that we shouldn't be killing them tens of thousands of times.
Harry Reid doesn't understand camp vs reward on bosses like copin where high levels won't just kill it for the sake of killing it as it takes a while to get there - and high contested bosses like morde and troll that require camping and an advantage given to those who are willing to camp it.
Elsroth - 220+ Mage - Clan Avalon

There are 10 types of people in this world: those who understand binary and those who don't.

Re: Please install a Leystone right here! - Sign with your mount's name if you agree!

All these bosses are far from leystones. The real problem is that we shouldn't be killing them tens of thousands of times.
I dont see those examples as comparable to having 2 bosses that spawn 15 times a day plus a high lev raid boss in one area super far from
a leystone.

people travel to that area of carrow 10 times more often than to those areas you mentioned.
Kril - Chief Editor, The Dal Riata Enquirer
lev 228 Rogue - Gwydion

Clan Relentless

Give a man a flame, you warm him for a day.
Set a man aflame, you warm him for the rest of his life.

Actually I think they should move they leystones right next to all the bosses so everyone and anyone can jump on the boss asap.

Nothing wrong with more competition on some of these one clan dominated servers. Gwydion is a lock battle even at the mailboxes, keeps things lively and everyone busy. I know, I know, some people will cry because they like to dominate in video games because doing so helps them compensate for things they lack IRL or possibly because they still wear tighty-whities and don't realize it makes them subconsciously grumpy.

Not all ideas are bad ideas just because you or I didn't think of it first.
Homeworld: Gwydion
Clan: Relentless

Not all ideas are bad ideas just because you or I didn't think of it first.
lol, you act as if this is the first time someone suggested a leystone closer to Mordris. I've supported new leystones several times before, Marshill was among the first to ask for it way back in 2014. But OTM didn't do anything about it, so all of a sudden it's a must have now?

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.